[M1] iPhone 5S/C Availability and Telco Related Discussions [NO SALES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiloStitch90

Reaction score
I know, but then weekdays always oos i only sat morning can q for iphone. If only they make more gold then no need to q so early :(

shunz81

Reaction score
I know, but then weekdays always oos i only sat morning can q for iphone. If only they make more gold then no need to q so early :(

Yeah understand. It sucks. Well, hope you'll get your gold bar soon :)
I'll be going maybe paragon tmw afternoon to check for 32gb space grey. Hope can get :)

liverpool73

Reaction score
I wanna camp again this Sat morning. Do you think they'll be restocking gold by then?

This weekend maybe a bad idea. Apart from the launch of Note 3, I presume more people will join in the iPhone Q coz weekend. May need to go earlier. Anyway heard Paragon got gold stock yesterday. may worth a try during the weekday if u can make it.

shunz81

Reaction score
Stock list is out. Looks very bad. Think have to wait for next batch liao. I'm still at work, no idea what's going on on the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.