ANyone kana charge @mowbray camp for defaulting IPPT / RT

armourshrimp

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HI, like to check with you guys , anyone kana charge at mowbray camp before for defaulting ippt/ rt . Usually whats the outcome of kana charge at this camp? 3 or 4 offence.Thanks.:s22:

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I'm not wrong, your unit CO will also be there. U may want to try talking to him too.

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
once go court martial, the outcome is quite fixed. the mitigation factors only help to lessen but the overall direction will be there.

you should always try to resolve at unit level and not go court martial.

anyway, good luck.

armourshrimp

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HI, THANKS guy for yr reply, actually is my brother whos gonna charge, if heis send to DB , hes going to lost his job. Poor guy earn 1550 a month only, still got to support wife n 3yr old kid. Somemore he got pri 8 cert only.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HI, THANKS guy for yr reply, actually is my brother whos gonna charge, if heis send to DB , hes going to lost his job. Poor guy earn 1550 a month only, still got to support wife n 3yr old kid. Somemore he got pri 8 cert only.
How many times did he default?

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
go take urgent leave for job? but go back to work sure kena ask y botak :s22:

goenitz33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
go Court liao ?

good chance DB for a weekend.

unless u are very very lucky and can get away with a fine.

i think normally only 4th time they will ask u go mowbray camp

armourshrimp

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So my bro got his ICT CO number and call him, but that CO told him hes not going to be there at that day, unit will send a active CO to charge the defaulters. BUT the ICT oc say will call unit to help him. Finger cross for my bro. And once agian thanks for bro who take time to read n reply. Lucky for me now pes E1 L9 for 1 year, no need take IPPt.:s13:

armourshrimp

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dun really know his first 3 reason for defaulting. BUT this time is( cant find job) reason.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.