iPad glass shatters. Where to repair?

boonboon

Reaction score
Anyone know of any reliable shops that can replace the glass? A shop at Sim Lim quotes $80. Is it reasonable?

chinatab

Reaction score
$80..bro beware of lower quality product,you can try the game shop at yishun 10 ,i got my screen (mini ipad) replace for 170,service is good,before that have check with other shop.one even quote me 350!.no harm asking.

maxheadroom

Reaction score
Fareast there is about 100. At mobilesoft. Take 1 day. But of coz the part is not original.

geckoSG

Master Member
Reaction score
Non of the repair parts r original unless via official apple repair centres.

DenKoh

Reaction score
Great! I was just about to post to ask how to get my Ipad mini screen replaced. My son dropped the ipad mini and the screen is cracked.

Anyone tried the mobileshop in Far East? Any good? Does the replacement screen cracked easily again after?

There is this shop in Golden Mile which claims to sell Original Apple Replacement Screen for $100 but need DIY.

Is it difficult to DIY?

Thanks

ericwilis

Reaction score
Non of the repair parts r original unless via official apple repair centres.

I replaced my ipad2 at arround 120sgd in some game shop in simei east point about 1.5 years ago.
Works great
Although recently there is minor crack at the frame, but could be separate issue.

ericwilis

Reaction score
Fareast there is about 100. At mobilesoft. Take 1 day. But of coz the part is not original.

damn i just dropped my ipad mini and crack the screen

do u know how long the repair in mobilesoft?
r they reliable?

i called the shop gamextreme quote me 180 sgd can collect within 1 hour
more expensive than my old ipad2

i was told about this shop too
http://sg.iphonefix.asia/contact-iphonefix/
but quoted 200sgd and repair takes 2 hour and only done in weekdays

Last edited:

oshkos

Reaction score
Steer clear of Repair Xpress located at 149 Rochor Rd, Albert Mall (Fu Lu Shou)
#S12 S188425. https://www.repairxpress.com.sg/location.php I had my iPad Mini 2 LCD glass replaced there, and the screen has become insensitive. I was charged S$80, a lower charge compared to the other shops, but repair work is quite badly done. Alphabets 'h' and 'i' has a habit of ghosting when you type them.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.