ISDN Holdings *Official* (SGX:I07)

charcoal3256

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm pretty new to the stock market and have some questions abt rights issue and warrant. I have 2 ISDN stocks at the moment. Saw that there is a right issue and warrant currently.

RENOUNCEABLE NON-UNDERWRITTEN RIGHTS ISSUE OF UP TO 179,972,475 WARRANTS AT AN ISSUE PRICE OF S$0.02 FOR EACH WARRANT, EACH WARRANT CARRYING THE RIGHT TO SUBSCRIBE FOR ONE (1) NEW
SHARE TO BE ISSUED BY THE COMPANY CREDITED AS FULLY PAID UPON THE
EXERCISE OF THE WARRANTS (EACH, A “NEW SHARE”) AT THE EXERCISE PRICE OF S$0.60 FOR EACH NEW SHARE, ON THE BASIS OF ONE (1) WARRANT FOR EVERY TWO (2) EXISTING ORDINARY SHARES (“SHARES”) HELD BY ENTITLED SHAREHOLDERS

For the ISDN right issue, does it mean that I will be entitled to 1 warrant which will cost me $0.02, and that I am able to exchange it for 1 lot of share at $0.60. So currently the price of ISDN is 1.14. So meaning I will earn a profit of $0.54? Not sure if it is the correct interpretion, can anyone kindly advise me abt it?

Thanks

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm pretty new to the stock market and have some questions abt rights issue and warrant. I have 2 ISDN stocks at the moment. Saw that there is a right issue and warrant currently.

RENOUNCEABLE NON-UNDERWRITTEN RIGHTS ISSUE OF UP TO 179,972,475 WARRANTS AT AN ISSUE PRICE OF S$0.02 FOR EACH WARRANT, EACH WARRANT CARRYING THE RIGHT TO SUBSCRIBE FOR ONE (1) NEW
SHARE TO BE ISSUED BY THE COMPANY CREDITED AS FULLY PAID UPON THE
EXERCISE OF THE WARRANTS (EACH, A “NEW SHARE”) AT THE EXERCISE PRICE OF S$0.60 FOR EACH NEW SHARE, ON THE BASIS OF ONE (1) WARRANT FOR EVERY TWO (2) EXISTING ORDINARY SHARES (“SHARES”) HELD BY ENTITLED SHAREHOLDERS

For the ISDN right issue, does it mean that I will be entitled to 1 warrant which will cost me $0.02, and that I am able to exchange it for 1 lot of share at $0.60. So currently the price of ISDN is 1.14. So meaning I will earn a profit of $0.54? Not sure if it is the correct interpretion, can anyone kindly advise me abt it?

Thanks

is exercise at 60c, means u pay for another share of isdn at 60c, not exchange for free..

then becus u exercise, it will gap down. so net net if nothing chg = no change in wealth after exercsing

charcoal3256

Reaction score
Thanks for the explanation.
So meaning that I will need to excerise the warrant to buy the share at 60c.
So if say if the share of ISDN is 1.20, need 2 lots to excerise the warrant to buy 1 lot. So 1.20 x 2 + 0.6 = 3.00, divide by 3 lots now, so meaning if net net, the price will drop to $1.00?
So does it mean I have a choice to excerise the warrant? If I dun excerise the warrant then I will definitely lose out? Btw how to excerise warrant, will my brokerage send me any letter? Using standard charter at the moment

Thanks

is exercise at 60c, means u pay for another share of isdn at 60c, not exchange for free..

then becus u exercise, it will gap down. so net net if nothing chg = no change in wealth after exercsing

Last edited:

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the explanation.
So if say if the share of ISDN is 1.20, need 2 lots to excerise the warrant to buy 1 lot. So 1.20 x 2 + 0.6 = 3.00, divide by 3 lots now, so meaning if net net, the price will drop to $1.00?
So does it mean I have a choice to excerise the warrant? If I dun excerise the warrant then I will definitely lose out? Btw how to excerise warrant, will my brokerage send me any letter? Using standard charter at the moment

Thanks

eh, using standchart? call standchart to ask ba, im not from standchart and dont use it too..

Personal Banking --- 1800 747 7000 (24-hour)

charcoal3256

Reaction score
Thanks, will call to clarify abt it.
So is my interpretion of it correct?

eh, using standchart? call standchart to ask ba, im not from standchart and dont use it too..

Personal Banking --- 1800 747 7000 (24-hour)

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Thanks, will call to clarify abt it.
So is my interpretion of it correct?

you can call them to ask also.. :)

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Anyone looking at this?

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/stocks/stocks-to-watch-glp-cwt-vard-isdn-ausgroup

ISDN Holdings: The company has appointed a Hong Kong compliance adviser, making a headway in its plan for a dual primary listing there since it was first unveiled in March.

The Singapore-listed group appointed Shenwan Hongyuan Capital (HK) as its Hong Kong compliance adviser to ensure that it is in compliance with Hong Kong's listing rules as well as to review its financial reports. The appointment will be effective upon listing of the shares on the main board of the Hong Kong stock exchange.

This Local Engineering Firm May Have a Big Exposure to China’s Debt Problem
https://www.fool.sg/2016/05/13/this...y-have-a-big-exposure-to-chinas-debt-problem/

One small engineering company in Singapore that has big exposure to China would be ISDN Holdings Limited (SGX: I07). In 2015, three-quarters of its total revenue of S$236 million had come from China.

There’s something else interesting to note and that is ISDN’s connection to Chinese power outfit China Huadian. In 2013, ISDN announced that it had signed a MOU with the Chinese company to pursue power-related projects.

According to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence, China Huadian currently has net debt of RMB372 billion (total debt of RMB386 billion and cash & equivalents of RMB14.0 billion) but shareholder’s equity of just RMB54.3 billion. The company’s balance sheet is mired in debt.

Android user

Reaction score
Anyone looking at this?

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/stocks/stocks-to-watch-glp-cwt-vard-isdn-ausgroup

ISDN Holdings: The company has appointed a Hong Kong compliance adviser, making a headway in its plan for a dual primary listing there since it was first unveiled in March.

The Singapore-listed group appointed Shenwan Hongyuan Capital (HK) as its Hong Kong compliance adviser to ensure that it is in compliance with Hong Kong's listing rules as well as to review its financial reports. The appointment will be effective upon listing of the shares on the main board of the Hong Kong stock exchange.

This Local Engineering Firm May Have a Big Exposure to China’s Debt Problem
https://www.fool.sg/2016/05/13/this...y-have-a-big-exposure-to-chinas-debt-problem/

One small engineering company in Singapore that has big exposure to China would be ISDN Holdings Limited (SGX: I07). In 2015, three-quarters of its total revenue of S$236 million had come from China.

There’s something else interesting to note and that is ISDN’s connection to Chinese power outfit China Huadian. In 2013, ISDN announced that it had signed a MOU with the Chinese company to pursue power-related projects.

According to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence, China Huadian currently has net debt of RMB372 billion (total debt of RMB386 billion and cash & equivalents of RMB14.0 billion) but shareholder’s equity of just RMB54.3 billion. The company’s balance sheet is mired in debt.

Fly liao but still can buy since gd news will keep coming out. Beware like sino grandness, ipo issue result not known keep getting short.

ccostagmont

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why this sai stock suddenly jump up one???

Wahkao, is this fata approved?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.