SUSS July 2014 Intake (Formerly UniSIM)

Audris

Reaction score
Has anybody applied already? Still have 5 months to closing application. How long does it take to receive the offer/rejection? Or have to wait till end of May as stated in the website regardless of when you apply?

Daywalker85

Reaction score
hi,

im not sure how long , but from my experience i apply on early august for IT course for jan 2014 intake. i got replied with a provision offer by last week of the month. maybe was because of jan intake my process was fast? not sure about it. for business and others i think they had to go through an interview.

i had met all requirement, local dip, 21 age above and 2 yrs employed

Nekorin

Reaction score
Am thinking whether should I go for it. Previously due to personal/work commitments kana forced to drop a degree course and SIM 6-7years back... now dunno still got subsidy bo. :(

Gundam84

Reaction score
going to grad from unisim soon.

based on my exp, those who are tied down to your work are advise either change to other job that are more flexible for you to study part time or better dun study at the first place.

reason is that you are most likely saboing other people that form project group with you, or you may end up staying very late at night to rush the project.

just my 2 cents

tweetycat

Reaction score
does anyone know if unisim is still doing the interviewing for Jan 2014 or started July 2014 already??

bitbotbit

Reaction score
Am thinking whether should I go for it. Previously due to personal/work commitments kana forced to drop a degree course and SIM 6-7years back... now dunno still got subsidy bo. :(

Are you talking about the government subsidy?

About 6 years back also, I took a semester with subsidy, dropped the degree, then considered reapplying two years later. At that time, SIM told me I still could use the government subsidy, but it would be less the amount that was used to pay for the earlier semester.

Can just check with the admissions office.

tweetycat

Reaction score
I heard that after 20 November they will start assessing July intake after all the outcome of Jan is out. Anyone called up for July intake already???

Audris

Reaction score
Went for my interview at UniSIM few days ago but it was a very quick interview that lasted less than 10min. I'm worried that's a bad sign because the two people before me took about 30min. :s11:

tutonic

Reaction score
went for my interview on the 10th dec. more of a chit chat session, tbh. Anyone have any idea when they will start to roll out provisional offers?

tweetycat

Reaction score
I heard as long as met their admission criteria will be called up for interview but they do reject applicants?

tutonic

Reaction score
oh. part time degree can finish in 4 years?
That's assuming you take on full load per sem, or?

maturestudent

Master Member
Reaction score
oh. part time degree can finish in 4 years?
That's assuming you take on full load per sem, or?

for honours programme, you need 170 CUs to graduate.

assuming 20 CUs per semester, you will take 8 semesters (equivalent to 4 years).

the balance 10 CUs are u-core which you are encouraged to clear within the first two years concurrently.

tks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.