Aztech DSL7002GRV-(s)

CarbonoAtom

Reaction score
I just created this as there are some existing threads but they are already dead. There is an existing thread on DSL7000GRV-(S) but only one on Aztech DSL7002GRV-(s) which is dead(Not Being Used For Quite SomeTime).
Alas, here in this thread we will discuss of the hardware and software aspect of this router/modem. Any Questions are welcomed..
CarbonoAtom :)

hackorian

Reaction score
Got this router on Tuesday when the technician set up my fibre. Not much functions in the web interface.

CarbonoAtom

Reaction score
Agreed

Though it is true, the speeds are as if it is on LAN. Also you can get the features by going to the admin control page. All features are there rather than the 192.xxx.x.xxx/singtel for u...
How come not so many people have used 7002, surprising...

masschaoz

Reaction score
Though it is true, the speeds are as if it is on LAN. Also you can get the features by going to the admin control page. All features are there rather than the 192.xxx.x.xxx/singtel for u...
How come not so many people have used 7002, surprising...

Cos other than new subscribers, existing ones need to banter very hard on Singtel to get this modem. I'm one of the few successful cases apparently. Lol

schutduk

Reaction score
Cos other than new subscribers, existing ones need to banter very hard on Singtel to get this modem. I'm one of the few successful cases apparently. Lol

guess i must have been one of the lucky ones too. was on 50mbps bundle previously, called to upgrade to 200mbps and was offered the 7002.

CarbonoAtom

Reaction score
Anyone knows the login details for /singtel ?

Should be the same as 7000 i guess
default Singtel Username and Pass...

Also this router is faster and better than Starhub's AC router. This is as the ac technology is 1 year old and it is harder to get through thick walls whereas the wireless-n tech, has the ability to reach a theoretical speed of 300mbps and is a long ranged technology which is easier to go through walls. With 50+ and a max of upto 200+ mbps on your router, this is as good as having a LAN cable
So that's it.

Last edited:

sbkwan14

Reaction score
Dun think there are any login details. Just point your browser to 192.168.1.254.

Cheers
_ _
sbkwan14

ehwwong

Reaction score
i have been a SH cable users for years, but ST is now offering a better deal so i jump ship, so i am very new to ST.

Anyway, to cut long story short, i subscribed to the 300mbps plan and right now i can't get that on WIFI, i maxed out at 120mbps which i think is the bottleneck, so tomorrow the wiring guys will come and install a LAN point for me.

I like to connect my existing router (with NAS and my enter home networking) to that new LAN point, can only kind soul point me to the correct direction please?

thanks!

ehwwong

Reaction score
i have been a SH cable users for years, but ST is now offering a better deal so i jump ship, so i am very new to ST.

Anyway, to cut long story short, i subscribed to the 300mbps plan and right now i can't get that on WIFI, i maxed out at 120mbps which i think is the bottleneck, so tomorrow the wiring guys will come and install a LAN point for me.

I like to connect my existing router (with NAS and my enter home networking) to that new LAN point, can only kind soul point me to the correct direction please?

thanks!

And yes, they gave me the new 7002GRV.. it's dual band..

stamina

Reaction score
This 7002 power plug has weird design, when u plug, the wire cable is pointing upward.

CarbonoAtom

Reaction score
Any way to bridge it and use my dlink router?

Yes it is possible. Like I have stated before in another thread. Google [(your router model and verison no.) how do i use it as a repeater] For eg. say How do I use WRT54G as a repeater. Try searching it and you shall get many queries which fulfill your requirement

FanFreak

Reaction score
installation on 21st, will let you know when i got it.
will turn off DHCP to use as a normal wireless AP.

cloud77

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did it work? Anyone can access the admin page /singtel yet? Why is this thread so dead?

yes you can , just go to 192.168.x.xxx/singtel

User id and Password is the same as 7000GRV. There are more options here than the usual login page. I got this modem so time ago but not much people talking about it I guess.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.