The Wallet Thread

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I bought this BV when its on sale online when its off season.

BV experts, is this a limited edition color? Sorry I'm color blind.

BnbpaQJ.jpg

h5SrXoY.jpg

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sgd300 only euro170+
after vat refund 12-15%...even my air stewardess friends who fly the france and italy route also cant get this price

yeh lor share leh... I also wan... my friend heading to italy 1st week of Dec for.honeymoon, they also hooting luxury items...wanna ask them help me hoot a few BV wallets, belts, keyholders and give away as xmas gift

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I bought this BV when its on sale online when its off season.

BV experts, is this a limited edition color? Sorry I'm color blind.

BnbpaQJ.jpg

h5SrXoY.jpg

two tone calfskin?

seems like black and navy blue... bought this year?

ahboy82

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mana wu bian unless join MO but then not everyone knows whats a MO.

cheapest is in europe but how many times can we go europe..

haha true la but then dun buy loh. once u go overseas and look at the prices u wont want to spend in SG. heart is damn pain one.

ahboy82

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i believe is those outlet malls. not the exact boutiques like wat we see in SG. more like IMM, Changi City point that kind of outlets in europe.

Same like the US Premium outlets. Over there the coach bags can be up to 50% off based on same model over at the actual boutiques. of cos not all models can find at the outlets. depend on yr luck de,

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The inner lining of the 2 billslot is a different color, a shade of brown soft leather.

if thats the case... it might be F/W 2012/2013 LE collection.

anyway, its a great buy :) and please dont pamper it. just use.it like how you will usually use your previous wallets.
calfskin can withstand it... plus, the colour will age beautifully over time

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i believe is those outlet malls. not the exact boutiques like wat we see in SG. more like IMM, Changi City point that kind of outlets in europe.

Same like the US Premium outlets. Over there the coach bags can be up to 50% off based on same model over at the actual boutiques. of cos not all models can find at the outlets. depend on yr luck de,

I do know that certain designs in outlet are lelong one. Coach, Kat Spade dont say lah...its DIRT CHEAP!!! last year I bought one Kate spade 2012 S/S collection continental full zip wallet for my wife for only USD58. two week I happened to have a meeting at MM orchard, pop by the kate spade booth at taka, saw the same wallet selling at $188 >.<

and I agree... after shopping in HK, US n Europe... I really dont shop much in Singapore... unless bo bian, got special ocassion then LL shop in SG

fabiaN__

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my BV bought from Europe in 2011... i think after VAT rebate.. around $500 SGD... back then, I think the wallet selling for around $780 in SG. Got the 4cc slots + coin pouch with double bill compartments.

Strangemushroom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if thats the case... it might be F/W 2012/2013 LE collection.

anyway, its a great buy :) and please dont pamper it. just use.it like how you will usually use your previous wallets.
calfskin can withstand it... plus, the colour will age beautifully over time

Thx for the advice!

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my BV bought from Europe in 2011... i think after VAT rebate.. around $500 SGD... back then, I think the wallet selling for around $780 in SG. Got the 4cc slots + coin pouch with double bill compartments.

classic or seasonal colour?

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got so many kinds of leather.
Dont knw which one u referring to
Card holder cant put much stuff anyway so i wont buy it

I am still using card holders from Braun Buffel. not bad.
mine are 2cc on both sides and a big center slot for small notes or receipts.

calf leather. black colour. I use it when I am just going downstairs to buy some stuffs or when I go chiong. use for 4 yrs liao. still good condition.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dint knw the BV got 2 tones color, saw some of the colors.. quite nice.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dint knw the BV got 2 tones color, saw some of the colors.. quite nice.

their two tone is nice :)

black+red, red+black, brown+blue, brown+purple, emerald+red, emerald+gold I think
brown+blue always snap up fast.

just that their latest triple colour woven series I dont like...

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Either is fine, I like something slim and elegant. Thinking either Ferragamo or the BV "ketupat" discussed above.

hmmmm... if you're not a "card" person, and doesn't require a ID slot, then a 8CC bi-fold wallet with two cash slots would be good for you.

HUGO BOSS:
$T2eC16FHJIYFHOI5fQ8BBSQU3e3Q!!~~60_57.JPG

Hugo Boss Men's Bi Fold London 50248840 Navy Textured Leather Wallet | eBay

GUCCI: ( i personally doesn't like the canvas series, as it gets stained rather easily)
$T2eC16N,!wsE9suw)kdPBSJykfGFrw~~60_3.JPG

Gucci Blue Riviera GG Imprime Finish Leather ID Window Bifold Wallet Authent | eBay
The material is calf leather but Gucci gave it an embossed treatment with a layer of lacquer, so at certain angle, it reflects light.

$T2eC16FHJIYFHOI5fQ8BBSCS(eR2vg~~60_57.JPG

Authentic Gucci Mens Brown Leather GG Logo Guccissima Bifold Wallet | eBay
this series is more modernised, and has a matt finish. It comes in several colours.

$T2eC16dHJG!FFm1BDJ)6BR5sh7qtP!~~60_57.JPG

Good if you don't like your entire wallet to be imprinted with the brand's logo.
Authentic Gucci Silver Gucci Mark Leather Bifold Black Wallet | eBay

Ferragamo
$T2eC16JHJGMFFpOFSb99BSOi-9l44w~~60_57.JPG

imo, most classic and elegant of all their men's wallet design

$(KGrHqZ,!lgFH57O61I5BSEYWqbR!!~~60_57.JPG

Another classic if you like pebbled calf leather

$T2eC16dHJGQFFh)I6,nTBS(DQQBP3Q~~60_57.JPG

Another design... embedded with SF logo all over the wallet

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah the ferragamo one with a logo one the right bottom is simple and nice, i dont see this on our side leh.. here have?

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BV
$T2eC16d,!zcFIeLCBedBBSOtq(fbkw~~60_57.JPG

Single colour, bi-fold, calf leather

$(KGrHqJ,!qgFJd6l2lNeBSZtizzkCQ~~60_12.JPG

single colour, bi-fold, lambskin

notice the difference in the texture between calf skin and lambskin. And as I mentioned earlier, lambskin BV wallets are thinner and lighter. From the pictures, its quite obvious

$(KGrHqF,!qcFH748sFTpBSHMUvq7sQ~~60_57.JPG

Starting from 2011 or 2012, BV started to do partial Intrecciato men wallets
This is one of them.

10471815_2373632_400.jpg

F/W 2013 triple-tone wallet

Louis Vuitton
louis-vuitton-compact-wallet-m32642.jpg

i personall like this series. Clean, Simple and with just a LV logo at the corner

Last edited:

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah the ferragamo one with a logo one the right bottom is simple and nice, i dont see this on our side leh.. here have?

don't think so :( been to MBS and DFS... i think this one must get from the outlets in Europe.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.