MOE

kitkatty

Reaction score
hello! anyone who's an allied educator or has gone for an interview recently?
i did. went for interview & after about 2 weeks of waiting, they sent me an email saying that i've been shortlisted for employment but the email is not binding.
In the email they requested for documents like my bank details, employment history & testimonials etc for the purpose of finalising the outcome of my application.
have no idea what that email is suppose to mean but this is the third week of more waiting after i replied them.

did you receive any email like that?

such_is_life

Reaction score
i did. went for interview & after about 2 weeks of waiting, they sent me an email saying that i've been shortlisted for employment but the email is not binding.
In the email they requested for documents like my bank details, employment history & testimonials etc for the purpose of finalising the outcome of my application.
have no idea what that email is suppose to mean but this is the third week of more waiting after i replied them.

did you receive any email like that?

hello kitkatty! thanks for replying.. been trying to find others in the same situation hahaha. yes i went for interview and got the same email.

i just called them up and was told to wait for their email. wonder how long it takes though. this wait is nerve-wracking :/

do you know of anyone else in this situation?

kitkatty

Reaction score
hello kitkatty! thanks for replying.. been trying to find others in the same situation hahaha. yes i went for interview and got the same email.

i just called them up and was told to wait for their email. wonder how long it takes though. this wait is nerve-wracking :/

do you know of anyone else in this situation?
ohmygosh.... i'm so glad you posted up that question cause i was looking for people too! i hate how they're making us wait and it's just horrible. i asked one of my friends but she didn't get the email .. sigh

Last edited:

such_is_life

Reaction score
ohmygosh.... i'm so glad you posted up that question cause i was looking for people too! i hate how they're making us wait and it's just horrible. i asked one of my friends but she didn't get the email .. sigh

hahaha i know! i'm glad i posted this up cos i went on google to search for other forums and none of them seem to be active anymore.

which email did your friend not get? the one about the supporting documents or the confirmation one?

i read around and found out that there's still a chance those who submitted supporting documents may not get a successful outcome cos there isn't any vacancy. really hoping they've changed the system now.

is this your first time applying and do you have any teaching experience? :)

such_is_life

Reaction score

Oh yeah I forgot to ask.. Did you apply for T&L or LBS?

kitkatty

Reaction score
hahaha i know! i'm glad i posted this up cos i went on google to search for other forums and none of them seem to be active anymore.

which email did your friend not get? the one about the supporting documents or the confirmation one?

i read around and found out that there's still a chance those who submitted supporting documents may not get a successful outcome cos there isn't any vacancy. really hoping they've changed the system now.

is this your first time applying and do you have any teaching experience? :)

She didn't get the one abt the supporting documents. I have a friend who's an aed and during her time, two years back, she waited for a mth over and then received a confirmation email. Her cousin applied this year but got a rejection email after two wks prior to interview.

Horrid to be only short-listed for employment ain't it?

such_is_life

Reaction score
T&L! Is yours the same?

likewise! so glad to know someone else is sharing the same feelings as me.

yeah, i heard the wait is long. it's the third week already and i get paranoid everything an email is incoming on my phone. hahaha. i think they are trying to find schools for all the short listed candidates.

have you taught before? and what subjects did you tell them you were comfortable to teach?

kitkatty

Reaction score
likewise! so glad to know someone else is sharing the same feelings as me.

yeah, i heard the wait is long. it's the third week already and i get paranoid everything an email is incoming on my phone. hahaha. i think they are trying to find schools for all the short listed candidates.

have you taught before? and what subjects did you tell them you were comfortable to teach?
hahaha!! omg yes! everytime i get an email notification or private number call is like a panic moment >.<

i've never taught before.. just private tuition~ told them i could do english, literature and math..

how about you?

such_is_life

Reaction score
hahaha!! omg yes! everytime i get an email notification or private number call is like a panic moment >.<

i've never taught before.. just private tuition~ told them i could do english, literature and math..

how about you?

hahahaha hilarious!

i've been relief teaching in a school for the past few months. i offered english, SS, history, literature, and PE. more inclined to the arts.

RangeOrST

Reaction score
AED Just Got In

Hello, I'm interested to know who have gotten their AED postings already.

Sasha12

Reaction score
AED LBS Application

Hi everyone

I found this old thread so i figured i should just post my questions here. I was wondering if there's anyone out there who had recently applied for aed lbs position? Anyone shortlisted already?

Thanks in advance!

Daisy Zara

Reaction score
Hi Sasha... I managed to go for interview but till now still In Process. Any update on your side?

QUOTE=Sasha12;109488958]Hi everyone

I found this old thread so i figured i should just post my questions here. I was wondering if there's anyone out there who had recently applied for aed lbs position? Anyone shortlisted already?

Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.