EVGA GeForce GTX 780Ti Classified Kingpin Edition 6GB DDR5

iZoneSG

Reaction score
EVGA GeForce GTX 780Ti Classified Kingpin Edition 3GB DDR5

CORRECTION: EVGA GeForce GTX 780Ti Classified Kingpin Edition 3GB DDR5
EVGA JAcob:
Yes the card will be revealed this year, but availability probably won’t be till early next year.

The cooler is not actually made from Carbon, that is just a small piece of it and is a cosmetic thing. More pictures will be released over the next couple of days and the entire product/concept should become more clear soon :) This is not so much a cooler product as it is a brand new card… targeted at ultra enthusiast, or whatever you would call something that is even higher than enthusiast… lets call it super-mega enthusiast :)

More coming soon. Teaser pics.
eCftewy.jpg

Bi7Sejl.jpg

gHPKcQt.jpg

aQ401xi.jpg

JLOYv6a.jpg

Clearly looks like its a card meant for LN2 OC purpose. The transparent heatsink shroud with the carbon fibre sticker... hmm...

Last edited:

congrade07

Master Member
Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong. Some rep in evga fourm said there are no intention of them releasing 6gb cards for 780ti classy. Where you gotten your source from?

iZoneSG

Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong. Some rep in evga fourm said there are no intention of them releasing 6gb cards for 780ti classy. Where you gotten your source from?

EVGA to launch GeForce GTX 780 Ti Kingpin Edition with 6GB RAM | VideoCardz.com

On further checking, here's some clarification.
Some confirmed info:

It's 3GB VRAM
Designed primarily for LN2
Will have a higher "base clock" than the regular 780Ti Classified (not that it matters, who stays at stock clocks on these cards)
January release date
Uses EVBOT for power changes

Still up in the air:
Price
If EVGA/Swiftech and EK water blocks will fit it (quite possibly as only the end "power area input" area of custom PCB may be different
If the GPU chips themselves have been binned to a higher level than the regular 780Ti Classified

Last edited:

pa9797

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am looking at Dell 4K LCD but they don't have DVI ports. only DP ports and must be 1.2a spec??
Don't know how to hook up to these cards? Anyone has an idea.

iZoneSG

Reaction score
The cover using semi translucent material? Acrylic??

Plastic lor.

Even MSI also going that route with their upcoming Twin Frozr card. Seriously what's with the trend of having translucent plastic heatshroud?!
LghvlIE.jpg

tUx

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Plastic lor.

Even MSI also going that route with their upcoming Twin Frozr card. Seriously what's with the trend of having translucent plastic heatshroud?!
LghvlIE.jpg

Hope this is still a work in progress. No nickel plating minus $50 value. :o

mark48

Reaction score
This is beautiful! I read that this won't be in 6GB DDR5 but 3GB DDR5 instead as per normal Ti

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.