Parcel app - Singapore Post tracking

n0d3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How about enabling time zone support?

Just tried it with Fedex, by default the timezone is set for origin whereas a destination timezone would be more helpful.

Lennox

Reaction score
Can track mail from Dealextreme?

I don't know which postage service they use >.<

Ivan Pavlov

Reaction score
Can track mail from Dealextreme?

I don't know which postage service they use >.<
Please send me your tracking number in PM, and I will tell you whether it is supported or not.

How about enabling time zone support?

Just tried it with Fedex, by default the timezone is set for origin whereas a destination timezone would be more helpful.

Well, for FedEx by default is set local scan time, which I think is ok :)

bojangle

Reaction score
hi, i downloaded the app, but I can't find singpost or vpost in Add delivery, how do i track?

** found it, need to Add thru Settings

Last edited:

n0d3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please send me your tracking number in PM, and I will tell you whether it is supported or not.

Well, for FedEx by default is set local scan time, which I think is ok :)

Local scan time refers to the origin where it is sent. Usually for domestic (i.e. people living in the US it's fine) but for internationals it's usually more convenient if it was set to destination time instead.

Select Time Zone: Options include:

Scan Local Time: All shipment travel activities are displayed in local time for the location.
Origin: All shipment travel activities are displayed in local time for the origin.
Destination: All shipment travel activities are displayed in local time for the destination.
Others: All shipment travel activities are displayed in local time for the time zone selected.

It's only fine from the moment it lands in the country it's supposed to be delivered, where "Scan Local Time" would be the same as "Destination". Time zone differences between the US and Singapore would sometimes cause a date difference so I find such a time zone change/selection would be useful in seeing when the package was shipped.

bojangle

Reaction score
the tracking of Vpost items not so good, when items already in custom processing for few days, the status shown in app "still not available". When item delivered, then it shows "delivered". So whats the point of after effect.

Ivan Pavlov

Reaction score
the tracking of Vpost items not so good, when items already in custom processing for few days, the status shown in app "still not available". When item delivered, then it shows "delivered". So whats the point of after effect.
Vietnam Post is not currently in the list of supported postal services.

What postal service do you use?

Ivan Pavlov

Reaction score
New version of Parcel, 1.4 - is available - Correos and UK mail are now supported and push was improved. ;)

CyberMew

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i hope you can improve this app, it is still lacking in details. would be great if i can give a tracking number and you know which courier company it is from, and allow us to confirm. something like that google has been doing for their usps/fedex/ups etc where you search google for your tracking number and you get a hit. basically let us add the tracking, then auto check to see which courier it is for, and provide suggestions and details under it, so we can check.

would also be great if i can duplicate a tracking that has already been added. i have a package from hongkong post, but once it arrives in singapore, speedpost takes over while hongkong post no longer update tracking until delivered. i added it for hongkong post, but it is very troublesome to retype everything again in precision for singapore post. also great if you can allow tracking number editing after i added one. Edit button shouldnt be just deleted, but shows Add and Modify too. would be better if the app can refresh itself at a time we set, like every 1hour or so

it would also be great if you added more options for calling customer service, and redirecting to skype instead of directly through the Phone app. example for singapore post:
Contact Numbers
General Enquiries
Tel: 1605
Tel:+65 6841 2000 (when calling from outside Singapore)
Service Feedback
Tel: 6845 6430
Speedpost Hotline
Tel: 1800 222 5777 (for Singapore use only)
Tel:+65 6222 5777 (when calling from outside Singapore)
but only the last one is selected. for local users we wanted to call using 1605 or 18002225777

also if i entered more digits, no processing icon appears, and there is no feedback to me. it just says please enter 7, 10, 13 characters etc etc and just do nothing. you should process the input tracking, then feedback to the user that you enter 14 characters, and no tracking was found for it, please double check.

if the cost drops to 0.99 i would buy it. :)

Last edited:

Ivan Pavlov

Reaction score
would also be great if i can duplicate a tracking that has already been added.
added it for hongkong post, but it is very troublesome to retype everything again in precision for singapore post.
You can also copy to pasteboard you existing tracking number, so you don't need to retype it again.

but only the last one is selected. for local users we wanted to call using 1605 or 18002225777
Will be fixed soon :)

CyberMew

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
got another question. if your website is down, all the tracking wont show up right?

and the push also notify you when the item is delivered, or on delivery vehicle/with courier? is it possible to make it such that it will notify when its with delivery courier so we know beforehand and wait at the place? normally it says delivered only after you signed and its not updated instantly (from a receiver's point of view)

also can you let us tell the app to specify on which tracking we want to have notfication?

also, allow it to auto refresh when in the app and in the tracking while view info? i have to get out in order to refresh the status before i can then see it again in detail

would also be great if we can reverse the order, so top is oldest, and bottom is the newest. would make more sense.

hope you can integrate my suggestions so it would actually be worth the 1.99!

Last edited:

Ivan Pavlov

Reaction score
got another question. if your website is down, all the tracking wont show up right?

and the push also notify you when the item is delivered, or on delivery vehicle/with courier? is it possible to make it such that it will notify when its with delivery courier so we know beforehand and wait at the place? normally it says delivered only after you signed and its not updated instantly (from a receiver's point of view)

also can you let us tell the app to specify on which tracking we want to have notfication?

also, allow it to auto refresh when in the app and in the tracking while view info? i have to get out in order to refresh the status before i can then see it again in detail

would also be great if we can reverse the order, so top is oldest, and bottom is the newest. would make more sense.

hope you can integrate my suggestions so it would actually be worth the 1.99!
Thanks for the feedback.

Push notifications are send every time the tracking data on the courier's website changes.

So it depends on your postal service, whether you will receive push that courier is on his way to you or not.

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

add vpost? i think it's good..

used ur app when checking for my shipment via USPS! great!

Ivan Pavlov

Reaction score
Great news, guys!

Parcel 1.5 has just been released! vPOST is now supported! Local contact numbers for SingPost are also introduced.

But the main feature of new version is improved maps function!)

Please update your Parcel :)

Ivan Pavlov

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Today Parcel has been updated to the new version - 1.6.

Now push notifications are even more convenient, they will not bother you at night. You will receive them only from 8 am to 10 pm according to your timezone settings.

However, if wish to receive notifications all 24 hours, you can enable such option in the settings.

Another cool feature that was introduced earlier - sharing tracking history by email. You can send tracking information to anyone by email right from the app.

Please, update your Parcel or download it, if have done it already :)

App Store Link

t2r3st

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just tried using this app to track for parcels via SingPost and it's totally useful. Good job! Thanks for the app! :)

buymyphone

Master Member
Reaction score
Does it work with Aus post? I'll be in Australia for next couple of years so Aus post, Startrack, Fastway, TNT would be really helpful for me!

I'm been using Delivered for awhile already

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.