NTU ppl lip lai! - Part 3

Miguelogy

Reaction score
Hello, i want to ask can we change our unrestricted Elective to Prescribed after we already finish the module?Was thinking of not taking Biz Minor alr and want to change my unrestricted to Prescribed Biz to save the trouble of taking another Biz module for the Prescribed component..

Caulibeam

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sigh... caulibeam even more lucky.
no need to study also can get A =:p

cleffa and I work my ass off and get lousy honours
cleffa get bonus boh?

=:p got cannon fodder like u of course can get A :s22:

sephirothxz

Reaction score
any senior know if i submit course registration form for a module due to no vacancy, will there be chances that they will change my entire timetable? EEE yr2

sephirothxz

Reaction score
ytd lost to the starwars, didnt manage to include Engineering physics and it also happened to most of my friends. by checking the starsplanner, there is only a total of 6 vacancies left for the course and none can fit into my timetable due to the lecture will clash. any advice?

Icetray

Master Member
Reaction score
any senior know if i submit course registration form for a module due to no vacancy, will there be chances that they will change my entire timetable? EEE yr2
Just email eee_reg@ntu.edu.sg and tell them that there are no more slots. Give them the index number you want. Most likely they will register it for you.

If they wanna be difficult (which I heard your school is) you should attach the proper request form, attach your degree audit and timetable.

*edit* You can get the request form here:
http://www.eee.ntu.edu.sg/CurrentStudents/Undergraduate/BEngFullTime/Pages/CourseRegTimetable.aspx

charmmycharmmy

Reaction score
ytd lost to the starwars, didnt manage to include Engineering physics and it also happened to most of my friends. by checking the starsplanner, there is only a total of 6 vacancies left for the course and none can fit into my timetable due to the lecture will clash. any advice?

I think you are supposed to leave a vacancy for the module that you want. This is because the school's admin department are not supposed to shift other modules on their own. If the classes clash, then they're not able to provide you with the module.

charmmycharmmy

Reaction score
Hello, i want to ask can we change our unrestricted Elective to Prescribed after we already finish the module?Was thinking of not taking Biz Minor alr and want to change my unrestricted to Prescribed Biz to save the trouble of taking another Biz module for the Prescribed component..

You're not allowed to change the PE or UE option after add/drop ends.

Icetray

Master Member
Reaction score
You're not allowed to change the PE or UE option after add/drop ends.
Actually if you email the school, they will reclassify it for you. You just have to wait until its properly assigned to you. If it's after the add/drop period, just email them and they'll get it done for you. :)

zihao90

Reaction score
Applied change course from CS to CE..
Normally change course results when will know?
After our semester 1 results out?
I applied on 10 dec..

draco_88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Applied change course from CS to CE..
Normally change course results when will know?
After our semester 1 results out?
I applied on 10 dec..

so rare to see ppl jumping from cs to ce... usually there is a long queue of ppl trying to jump to cs from ce...

Icetray

Master Member
Reaction score
so rare to see ppl jumping from cs to ce... usually there is a long queue of ppl trying to jump to cs from ce...
Hahaha in this case sounds like there's a very high chance you'll make the switch. :D

zihao90

Reaction score

Haha serious ah?
Because I more interest in ce ma..
Like that higher chance liao haha..
Only dunno when jus know the results..

silentears

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hello freshie here, ask u all ah.. year 1 is preallocated right the modules?

dun have to do anything right?

Icetray

Master Member
Reaction score
hello freshie here, ask u all ah.. year 1 is preallocated right the modules?

dun have to do anything right?
Just have to add your electives I think. If you're up for it, you can always add more cores or just change your course index number to make your time table more appealing. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.