(Official Thread) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - August 27th - $24 Pre-Order!! - Part 2

amoro123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haukke Manor (Hard) last stage how to fight huh?

Must down the adds health to zero so that the queen cannot suck their health to use blood rain?

Then at 40% or so, she will summon her sis, use Lv2 LB down her asap? So that her blood rain damage wont be that high?

After that, what? How come all of a sudden we all tio wipe?
I miss anything?

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Must down the adds health to zero so that the queen cannot suck their health to use blood rain?

Then at 40% or so, she will summon her sis, use Lv2 LB down her asap? So that her blood rain damage wont be that high?

I miss anything?

I also forgot cos I only run one during duty roulette.

But one shot in 30mins, only WHM had experience once rest including me is newbie.

No special or super difficult mechanics leh, yah just down the adds quick to take less dmg from blood rain lor..

Not sure the changing glowing tiles mechanic is last boss or not.

Last edited:

eq2addict

Master Member
Reaction score

I miss anything?

must limitbreak lady anamadine ( the last boss of normal Hakkue Manor ) cos her hp damn high, hard to damage unless u got uber dps lor :D

else the boss will have very big buff from her & the next bloodrain aoe kill almost wipe party

eq2addict

Master Member
Reaction score
My fc (LVN) bought a medium house at Limsa Mist ward 1 plot 6 , it's pretty awesome. Open to public now do visit if you want!

yo. i went to vist your FC house the other day ! its awesome with so much furnishing , like it a lot esp the waterfall bed :D

amoro123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Na bei.

Then not my fault liao.

My DPS(Drg) die die wanna save LB on boss.. :(

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bargain hunter looking for HQ .
Top , Bottom, Belts , Glove , SHoes for my GSM and CRP.

EDMW got special buttie price?

:p

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got, here special buttie price is all chop carrot price.. don't bother.. I asked before :s13:

noted. Market Board those crafted ones more then double the cost fo the HQ mats.

Want to craft the * rings also not enough Control.
:/

Haiz , i think i go back mining earn gil just buy off the board.

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
noted. Market Board those crafted ones more then double the cost fo the HQ mats.

Want to craft the * rings also not enough Control.
:/

Haiz , i think i go back mining earn gil just buy off the board.

Got, here special buttie price is all chop carrot price.. don't bother.. I asked before :s13:

cheesepie told you I never follow market already that's why I quote outdated price. :(

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bargain hunter looking for HQ .
Top , Bottom, Belts , Glove , SHoes for my GSM and CRP.

EDMW got special buttie price?

:p

i just bought the HQ for lvl 50 GSM, not expensive leh.. like 5k each.. the accessories, i tried to craft my own.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.