(Official Thread) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - August 27th - $24 Pre-Order!! - Part 2

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea why SEnix no want to put item lvl on everything?

Sibeh tiring to look out see which job, which lvl a mat is to craft.

:s13::s13::s13:

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just bought the HQ for lvl 50 GSM, not expensive leh.. like 5k each.. the accessories, i tried to craft my own.

:(

yah i 2 job at least 50-60k...will bleed.

Offhand u buy buay? I wanted to craft using carpenter ..but got requirement so i gave up just go mining. Hopefully i can get to mine astral and darksteel

soonishhh......

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone got all 3 gathering guides? I wanna start gathering but dunno how to start

Fishing is the worst last time now dunno.
But it is just boring.
FFXIV guild got a good run down on the equiptment change.
GC gear can skip a few changes. Optimal Equip high gathering = high % = less misses more exp. High Pereception gives good chance to HQ which gives 100% more exp.

SKills are pretty useless until kings yield.

Rested Bonus + Manuals for earlier lvls before 30.

~~~~~~
like me now lvl 42
400k need run 180 nodes at least to lvl up.
Unless u got leve to burn, but personally i save them for crafting
dun like cos no gil to earn and mats to use for crafting.
BUT per *hit exp is about 150% more.

Last edited:

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:(

yah i 2 job at least 50-60k...will bleed.

Offhand u buy buay? I wanted to craft using carpenter ..but got requirement so i gave up just go mining. Hopefully i can get to mine astral and darksteel

soonishhh......

OF just bought it, cheap cheap 1.4k I think HQ

rEe_TaN

Master Member
Reaction score
Any active raid team needs a paladin in any legacy server? Please let me know!

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just do leves till 50 bah...

else chiong till ur craft needed mats den lvl both :s22:

Not a very good idea...jin time wasting..tried and tested.

hahahaha...:s13::s13::s13:

*Check market board which one got better sell price and just mine that

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tia gon allagan boots has been reverted back to old stats? where is the forum link sia?

Vulpix

Reaction score
tia gon allagan boots has been reverted back to old stats? where is the forum link sia?

No forum link, go back and read the 2.1 patch notes. It was added a day later. Supposedly a "hotfix" but until now no sound.

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No forum link, go back and read the 2.1 patch notes. It was added a day later. Supposedly a "hotfix" but until now no sound.

ok loh.. may be tomorrow maintenance will revert back..

smn+1 ilvl80 lfp garuda em / t1-t4

Last edited:

amoro123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think its Aeleport or wineport.

You need to do a quest. Get the Dig and inspect skill. Inspect the map, get the area, the Dig ard the area.

final1

Master Member
Reaction score
I have a question.
For Rowena's tokens, do you get them after clearing extreme primals the first time around (as part of main story quest)?

Or, do you need to clear them one time first and then after that clear them a 2nd time before you start getting the tokens?

I cleared garuda extreme yesterday and didn't get a token when i thought it was 1 token per extreme primal.

SuPeR_NoVa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a question.
For Rowena's tokens, do you get them after clearing extreme primals the first time around (as part of main story quest)?

Or, do you need to clear them one time first and then after that clear them a 2nd time before you start getting the tokens?

I cleared garuda extreme yesterday and didn't get a token when i thought it was 1 token per extreme primal.

i think need to kill all 3 primals

holybell84

Master Member
Reaction score
I have a question.

Edit: Clear all 3 1 time first to get ur 1st token. Then clear all 3 again for the next 3

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.