(Official Thread) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - August 27th - $24 Pre-Order!! - Part 2

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U guys are making me emo with the loots from 2.1 sia....

Don't emo leh.. play since September and until now, I've never gotten any primal weapon of my jobs (DRG/BRD), and only until this week I got a Allagan Gauntlet of Aiming (BRD) and Ultima Choker of Aiming (BRD) nia.. :(

My FC got a lot of lucky kia already got 2-4 pieces of CT gears liao.. the PLD and BLM one looks damn chio, monk's chest also look very good especially on the ladies, very Japanese woman feel haha.

Last edited:

amoro123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went into low level roulette with lv48mnk.

Tio iflirt. Si bei happy, easy fight.

Start of the fight, tank cannot hold aggro, archer dead-> tank dead.

Me tank and kill the nail, kill the boss. Didnt expect a story mode so tough. :(
lucky healer also not 1st timer.

cloud24

Reaction score
titan HM is easy la.

try first 2 - i jump out of aoe but still die everytime.

so i tulan and use battleping to reduce lag 150ms to 90ms. and i dont JUMP. just move.

next turn clear liao . didnt even die one time.. just move around left top concer.

conclusion - lag kills in titan

YongTauFooo

Master Member
Reaction score
titan HM is easy la.

so i tulan and use battleping to reduce lag 150ms to 90ms. and i dont JUMP. just move.

next turn clear liao . didnt even die one time.. just move around left top concer.

If everyone knows the fight and don't screw up, it's easy. It just takes one or two guys to screw up for the whole party to fail.

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
titan HM is easy la.

which server are you? if you are in JP, the ping is <100ms.. anyway dont jump.. you jump, the server store your location as previous location.. moving away is the right way

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't emo leh.. play since September and until now, I've never gotten any primal weapon of my jobs (DRG/BRD), and only until this week I got a Allagan Gauntlet of Aiming (BRD) and Ultima Choker of Aiming (BRD) nia.. :(

My FC got a lot of lucky kia already got 2-4 pieces of CT gears liao.. the PLD and BLM one looks damn chio, monk's chest also look very good especially on the ladies, very Japanese woman feel haha.

CSB, 2.1 out for barely a week.. 1 CT item per week.. how your lucky kia got 4 CT gears?

YOUR MOTHER VIRGIN UR NAME JESUS AH :s13:

walsly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yr fc mates damn satki man. 2.1 out in dec 17 and they alrdy got 4 pc ct gears !!!

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CSB, 2.1 out for barely a week.. 1 CT item per week.. how your lucky kia got 4 CT gears?

YOUR MOTHER VIRGIN UR NAME JESUS AH :s13:

Yr fc mates damn satki man. 2.1 out in dec 17 and they alrdy got 4 pc ct gears !!!

:s22:

I see wrong lor but most common is crimson vest and crimson pants :o

sorry lah so many new gears never see before.. I blur rahhhh :(

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
titan HM is easy la.

2nd this. Me noob gear with Fish Pastry only 3104 hp.
probably 10 steps out of landslide still tio...knn.

dunno 10+ tries ler...

which server are you? if you are in JP, the ping is <100ms.. anyway dont jump.. you jump, the server store your location as previous location.. moving away is the right way
hm...i jump always...i try again..

baijiazi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think u get some vita rings bah... or go ct/wp/ak/ps get some job gear?

hp like abit low esp last part he stomps more .... :s22:

though i did see af1 whm in titan hm before... and survive.. cant rem the hp value...

Simisimi

Master Member
Reaction score
CT is easy, my runs all through DF.. Actually I havnt been to coil. Think coil is tougher?

Ferolare

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CT can PUG?

I go in as a tank, see monkey do will do?
CT can pug no issue

just that there are some... strat difference between EN pug and JP pug

...especially for the atomos fight :look:

if you're unsure just ask to be the OT.. or in JP-speak, ST bah

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.