Omate Truesmart Water Resistant Smart Watch

rexsgt

Reaction score
Mine's 1gb/8gb version. If u are really keen, pay me at current sgd rate (converted from USD i already paid). Proof of amount paid is available for you to vet. PM me & thanks.

P.S I've not received the watch yet. I'm one of KS backers.

trainke76

Reaction score
I have received an email informing me that my piece is sent out with tracking number. mine is 512/4

trainke76

Reaction score
I think those who order the 512/4 will be receiving theirs around the same time as me. maybe I am one of those from the last batch before they start to produce 1/8

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
recieved a Toll Global Express delivery notice at home when i was at work. will check to confirm if its the watch

EDIT: Delivery from Shenzhen?

Last edited:

attapKia

Master Member
Reaction score
lucky you! hopefully those of us on the 1g/8gb versions will get our mails before end of the month!

ya, i really hope so too.
since china to sg usually the shipping isn't that long.
but that's provided they had assembled enough of the 1/8 versions to ship within this 1-2 weeks. or else the lunar new year break in china sure will cause further delay.

and if they ship mine after lunar new year, i have no one home to receive the set for about 2 weeks... :(

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ah, false alarm, it was a delivery from a china website, not the Omate :s22:

rexsgt

Reaction score
hiaz...been waiting from Nov to present time....neck also damn long liao....when will it ever come....zzzz

Recently bought a Sony SW2...nice toy. Saves me alot of trouble fishing for my phone from bag. One critical usefulness is its notifications on my wrist is life-saver sometimes, especially when it comes to work email notifications :s13:

attapKia

Master Member
Reaction score
kinda expected...

it's been revealed that the us 1/8 versions still yet to get the approval for fcc.
reason being, the agent TCB in charge of submitting the papers have yet to submit them. it seems that the submission is straight forward as they had the documents ready, but some how were not submitted.

and the delivery, as expected... going to be delayed for the eu versions till at least feb shipping.

tkdboi

Master Member
Reaction score
sighs.. i pulled the trigger on a pebble steel lol it will likely arrive before my truesmart :(

attapKia

Master Member
Reaction score
well. latest today was that their fcc submission is finally approved.
if the ceo's words can be trusted (us set had been assembling and packaging for the last 2 weeks), then the us versions should be shipping already. and euro/asia will be in feb now.

tkdboi

Master Member
Reaction score
and sadly, i believe you'll be right.

yea lol i dun mind being proven wrong!

however, even after the watch arrives, i think we will still end up waiting for the software side of things (ie bt tethering, companion app etc) to catch up.

attapKia

Master Member
Reaction score
had sent them a query

Hi Omate,

As idicated, I've pre-ordered the "1x Omate TrueSmart Smartwatch 2.0 | Extreme 1GB / 8GB for $299.00 each
- 3G Version: 2100MHz (Europe, Asia, Pacific, Middle East, Africa)".

However, I realised that there's no other information on what the unit package will contain.
For example, charging cradle?

So, I would like to know what items would be included out of the box.
And lastly, as the delivery was originally informed to be early/middle January 2014. Is the delivery still on schedule for middle of January?

Thank you,
attapkia

and here's their reply...more delay:

Dear attapkia,

One box of the watch includes: one watch, one charging cable, one battery
equipped, one spare battery and guild line paper.
We are still shipping the extreme version (1GB/8GB) 1900 MHz until end January, and then we will start with producing and shipping the 1GB/8GB 2100 MHz version in February.
Our apologies for the delay and thank you so much for your patience.

Kind regards,
OmateTruesmart

they will only start production on 9th Feb. That's if they managed to fix the pcba in between now (factory closed due cny) and 9th feb. Which i doubt so.

so, most likely they will be only able to start production in mod feb and shipping only in last week of feb.

Last edited:

tkdboi

Master Member
Reaction score
shipping and tracking numbers going out to US 1900 version backers for 1g/8G!

I think we will only get an update after in the 2nd week of Feb for the EU 1g/8G versions until an update is given again today/tomorrow.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.