T100 Windows 8.1 Tablet by Asus

es0teric

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u hv to buy frm online. dun buy frm amazon their prices are 450usd and up. cheapest so far is walmart 379usd. dun believe their out of stock sign, they will reset their system every night and it will come back in stock again for a brief window.

first time was sgt 8am, second time was sgt 11pm. window is open for less than 30min so once u see quickly make payment

plus minus plus total is how much? Worry that the package is lost

ccmheoa

Master Member
Reaction score
I don't think I will buy this tablet already. Just now went to Vivocity and Funan all are selling 32gb with 500gb keyboard.

I will only buy if there is 64gb, if not rather use the money to upgrade my PC.

Yes we are the dumping ground for the 32gb model.

Kop

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I bought mine in Japan for S$630 as they have the 64gb eMMC+ 500gb HDD variant. 1 year international warranty.... Maybe buying in Taiwan is cheaper.

Cons is that there is no Office 2013 pre-installed, only 32+500 gb variant has. I have to change the OS language from Japanese to English also.

killerslayer92

Reaction score
I bought mine in Japan for S$630 as they have the 64gb eMMC+ 500gb HDD variant. 1 year international warranty.... Maybe buying in Taiwan is cheaper.

Cons is that there is no Office 2013 pre-installed, only 32+500 gb variant has. I have to change the OS language from Japanese to English also.

64gb + 500gb is the sweet spot..

YOU HEAR US ASUS?!

es0teric

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Able to register the warranty in Singapore?

mikengtw

Reaction score
They have but will they market in Singapore? Though it stated international warranty, still must depend on the serial number

There is a way either you order from overseas which would be real expensive inclusive of
shipment charges and gst tax , another way round to get Asus sales department send them a
email asking when are u going to release this model.

Last one would be more direct approach is send messages to officially Facebook, let whole
users know how Asus sell it products very unfairly to only specific countries on that model.
That would get their attention... If not than we might as well forget it , look at other brands are
coming like Lenovo ..

es0teric

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is a way either you order from overseas which would be real expensive inclusive of
shipment charges and gst tax , another way round to get Asus sales department send them a
email asking when are u going to release this model.

Last one would be more direct approach is send messages to officially Facebook, let whole
users know how Asus sell it products very unfairly to only specific countries on that model.
That would get their attention... If not than we might as well forget it , look at other brands are
coming like Lenovo ..

Neh, won't order online. Afraid pay already shipment lost or kana rob by pirate. Anyway, if it doesn't launch 64gb by May PC show, I will not buy already cause this year last year of school.

lictenau

Reaction score
Walmart store collect price

Store Pickup
Torrance Store — Walmart Store #5072
19503 Normandie Ave , Torrance , CA 90501

Asus T100 10.1" Tablet 64GB memory featuring Windows 8.1 with Microsoft Office 2013 Home & Student

$379.00

Merchandise Fees $3.00

Tax $34.11

Order Total US$416.11

Singapore got to pay GST when buying for local store?

micheloving

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone letting go their used Asus t100 at reasonable prices? Pm me .

Last edited:

blazingfield

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Neh, won't order online. Afraid pay already shipment lost or kana rob by pirate. Anyway, if it doesn't launch 64gb by May PC show, I will not buy already cause this year last year of school.

you are a pretty funny guy. you've been in this thread for ages talking about this and that and YET you don't own a T100 :s22:

es0teric

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you are a pretty funny guy. you've been in this thread for ages talking about this and that and YET you don't own a T100 :s22:

I don't own YET because I am saving up to buy at IT show. I am very interested in this tablet because it is suitable for my school work. However, they are not selling 64gb anymore but 32gb, so that's why I haven't buy. IF, during next month IT show sell $599 for 64gb, I will buy but not 32gb.

year2013

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone selling ASUS T100 any version Below Market price - please PM me, thanks.
Prefer to deal East

ALSO WHERE I CAN SEE THE DEMO SET? ITS AVAILABLE AT FUNON MALL???

Last edited:

killerslayer92

Reaction score
Walmart store collect price

Store Pickup
Torrance Store — Walmart Store #5072
19503 Normandie Ave , Torrance , CA 90501

Asus T100 10.1" Tablet 64GB memory featuring Windows 8.1 with Microsoft Office 2013 Home & Student

$379.00

Merchandise Fees $3.00

Tax $34.11

Order Total US$416.11

Singapore got to pay GST when buying for local store?

you went there to buy? the tax is US or SG?

orlengtao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s22::s22::s22: kana rob by pirate or lost?? Must be never buy online product before. Don't worry lar won't have prob de. Buy from reputable shops won't have this issue

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.