Seatrium (formerly known as SembCorp Marine) *Official* (SGX: S51)

teerance85

Reaction score
“The long-term industry fundamentals for the offshore and marine sector remain sound underpinned by exploration activities with increasing interests in harsh environment and field development programmes. Demand for high specification and ultra-deepwater rigs with advanced technical features are expected to remain strong. SembCorp Marine with its track record and proven capabilities is well-positioned to benefit from the opportunities in this sector.”

I've seen this many times. Haha, but its still $4.3+/$4.4+

nooneno

Reaction score
According to SembCorp Marine’s press release for its third quarter earnings, the yard is equipped with 4 VLCC (very large crude carriers) size drydocks with a total capacity of 1.55m deadweight tonnes as well as finger piers and basin lengths totalling 3.9km.

The yard is capable of undertaking a whole host of works related to Floating, Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) conversions, in addition to servicing many different kinds of vessels such as VLCCs, new generation of mega containerships, LNG carriers, semi-submersible rigs, and more.

Upzzzz

Reaction score
everyone wondering but no one has the answer. why?

but I think their 2013 will not be good, last quarter will be bad. just guessing.

wahkao3

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
good meh?
I think u all havent taken a good look at their financials see what's wrong and why is it so cheap??

wahkao3

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CJfuqEG.png

mrwonderful

Reaction score
dont think result will be good, but might inspire a short rally since shares maybe oversold from trader's point of view.

It's become a trader's stock. So volatile

mrwonderful

Reaction score
went near main shareholder's purchase price of $4.2, but cannot hold.

in the long run, results will determine its price, and I'm not overly optimistic about its future prospects. coming results i dont think will surprise to the upside somehow

MarketWizards

Reaction score
SembMar ( S51 ) breakdown from a multi-year support on January 24. This support is part of a large descending triangle formation**. The rebound from Feb 5 ( $3.9 ) to Feb 7 ( $4.1) is likely to be technical in nature aimed at correcting the short term oversold. The rebound, known as the 'return move', may continue for a couple more days until prices touch the support turned resistance ( $4.15 ~ $ 4.20, may overrun slightly ). *After that, we may see prices reverse with a mid to longer term target of $3.00.

**Descending triangles are usually continuation pattern but it may also appear in market top as a major reversal pattern

I have a chart but I do not have enough post count to share image. Anyone interested can check it out from my blog below.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.