EDMW Knife Collectors

alantcy

Reaction score
Alan, are you going to more knifeshows? maybe you can buy for us and do the lotteries etc. we will reward you of course...=:p

That visit the other time was simply a case of serendipity.
I'll consider becoming the mule if you sponsor me return-ticket + accomodation. :s13:

chengkhi

Reaction score
Where is it sold for 600sgd? That must have been years ago? When they were still taking orders or when tnk had the first few batch. They've stopped taking orders now, think it's now lottery, show or auction format? I dont know much, that's what I was told. Think you guys may know this more. When I got mine many years ago, it was already more than USD600 plus shipping and the hassle of getting it from Russia.

I saw u guys discussing this so went shirogorov site and key in my choices, it allows you to order. A s90v mod 95 with T pattern costs like 16000 russian roubles bout sgd600. But email came later to say rejected as they dun ship Sg.

alantcy

Reaction score
I saw u guys discussing this so went shirogorov site and key in my choices, it allows you to order. A s90v mod 95 with T pattern costs like 16000 russian roubles bout sgd600. But email came later to say rejected as they dun ship Sg.

Don't get Shiro liao lar, your GTC come alr i just saw. :D

sojourn88

Reaction score
Any one knows this guy Vladimir_k from ukraine? His name pops up during shiro search. He has some for sale

Sigmazxcs

Reaction score
Any one knows this guy Vladimir_k from ukraine? His name pops up during shiro search. He has some for sale

His blades are very cheap. Around US$550 for tarbagan 100NS. I recall his hati went for $690, that's like half of what most sellers are asking for. Unfortunately, all his stuffs are sold now...

chengkhi

Reaction score
wasn;t there a Federal for sale? I thought u might have jumped on it ;D

I got the boker version already... Will try for plasma or his new spirit when my name comes up on his list... Will oso hit the gtc macarios which i missed last time if any becomes available =:p

sojourn88

Reaction score
i see a business opportunity with shirogorov... maybe we can do a mass order... something like 20pcs for example.. and fly someone in and out to be mule...haa..possible or not? take what you like then sell off the rest at a good profit.
i remember singapore need visa to go rusia, was there few years ago. The russn embssy here has a very pretty visa officer, that was like 15-18 years ago..dont know how now though.

chengkhi

Reaction score
i see a business opportunity with shirogorov... maybe we can do a mass order... something like 20pcs for example.. and fly someone in and out to be mule...haa..possible or not? take what you like then sell off the rest at a good profit.
i remember singapore need visa to go rusia, was there few years ago. The russn embssy here has a very pretty visa officer, that was like 15-18 years ago..dont know how now though.

I support this idea, can pools funds....
To get in so many knives, probably need import licence from spf..

worcer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I support this idea, can pools funds....
To get in so many knives, probably need import licence from spf..

First of all, import knives no need licence.

Second, u cant carry sharp items entering singapore.

Third, u cannot carry more than 2 knives in ur bags entering singapore. Even carry one also need declare. Carrying 20 knives means u trying to sell knives in singapore, which u need a licence.

Dun do stupid things.

squarebox

Reaction score
First of all, import knives no need licence.

Second, u cant carry sharp items entering singapore.

Third, u cannot carry more than 2 knives in ur bags entering singapore. Even carry one also need declare. Carrying 20 knives means u trying to sell knives in singapore, which u need a licence.

Dun do stupid things.

As long they are not identical, it's hard for them to justify it's for selling.

Sigmazxcs

Reaction score

First off; be safe and email SPF and customs regarding such stuff. Doesn't hurt to get a confirmation from them for references.
Second; be nice and email me. I'm interested. :D

worcer

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

U singaporean? When did spf a&e dept have to justify anything to anyone?

The reason why spf nvr list out the true requirement of the size of blade u can import in alrdy tells u a lot.

They can decide what is ok and wat is not.

Trust me if u dun wan to get into trouble with a&e... And get a perm ban on buying from oversea.

sojourn88

Reaction score
U singaporean? When did spf a&e dept have to justify anything to anyone?

The reason why spf nvr list out the true requirement of the size of blade u can import in alrdy tells u a lot.

They can decide what is ok and wat is not.

Trust me if u dun wan to get into trouble with a&e... And get a perm ban on buying from oversea.

yes i agree.. when it comes to knives it is grey area and alot of checkmate.. at host countries, at overseas courier, at singapore customs, at singapore courier and finally you wish that it is recieved intact, no scratches etc.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.