157.9 × 81.9 × 8.3 mm
Weight
172g
Color
White / Silver / Titan
Network
LTE, LTE-A, LTE broadband
Chipset
Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Processor (2.26GHz Quad Core)
Display
5.9 inches Full HD IPS (1920 × 1080)
Camera
13MP OIS plus rear camera, 2.1MP front camera
Battery
3,200 mAh / removable
Memory
3GB DDR3 RAM
32GB eMMC
supports microSD Slot
Operating System
Android 4.4 kitkaet
Connectivity
Smart Ready bluetooth (BT 5)
USB
Wi-Fi (802.11 a, b, g, N, ac)
NFC, SlimPort

LG전자, 대화면 G시리즈 ‘LG G프로2’ 공개

knightshaz

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
LG's extra-large G Pro 2 packs a 4K video camera and knock code unlock feature

Looks like LG wants to get out ahead of all the smartphone news soon to come from Barcelona at Mobile World Congress, as the South Korean company has officially announced the G Pro 2. As prior leaks indicated, it's a larger version of the original G Pro -- it packs a 5.9-inch screen, as opposed to its predecessor's 5.5-inch panel. That means the G Pro 2 matches Samsung's Galaxy Note 3 in terms of size and it packs the same 1,920 x 1,080 resolution display. Additionally, it has an evolution of the G Pro's knock-to-unlock feature that allows you to unlock and power up the phone by tapping on the screen in a specific cadence.

LG's latest also has an optically stabilized, 13-megapixel camera and 32GB to store your photos and any 4K videos you shoot at up to 120 frames per second. Plus, it'll ship with Android's latest version 4.4 (KitKat) and can be had in three colors: white, silver and black. Naturally, LG has declined to give us a price or a ship date for its new flagship here in the States, but hopefully they'll give up all those details and more at MWC.

bermudas

Reaction score
No strong justifications to sway me to get the G Pro 2, i think. But would love to see how the OIS camera pans out.

Specs-wise, pretty similar to the N3.

I am looking out for the Oppo Find 7 now.

Adolez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No strong justifications to sway me to get the G Pro 2, i think. But would love to see how the OIS camera pans out.

what's your current phone? i believe the camera on G Pro 2 would be better than the Note 3. not sure about the other specs though, didn't compare them yet.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

me too... waiting for oppo find 7.... hope it will launch in sg since they selling N1 soon. save our trouble from getting online n got warranty somemore.:s12::s12:

gws898

Reaction score
As long as they don't release 16GB version in Singapore, I'm fine with that.

cutebeng

Reaction score
better launch it fast, not six months later like the g pro.

wonder how the new knock code work.

Adolez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So how, Sir? Changing not?

Probably. I'm able to recontract next month. So i'm thinking either to wait for G Pro 2 or just get Note 3.

What do y'all think? Share with me your thoughts. Lol.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.