LG G Pro 2

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I like the silver's Pro 2!!!!:s22: :)

Waiting....waiting......to hoot one as my primary phone and downgrade my Note 3 as a secondary/backup phone!:s22:

I need the OIS+ function badly!

Adolez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I like the silver's Pro 2!!!!:s22: :)

Waiting....waiting......to hoot one as my primary phone and downgrade my Note 3 as a secondary/backup phone!:s22:

I need the OIS+ function badly!

The OIS+ function really very good ah?

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The OIS+ function really very good ah?

Yeah!

There is big difference in photo quality and clearity with, and without OIS.

I used LG G2 before and it was only OIS without the +. It really helps a lot in preventing blurry shot!

Now that the Pro 2 comes with OIS+ (enchanted), it will be even better!

As I shoot a lot of photos on the go. OIS+ is a must!

My current Note 3 camera sucks! No OIS. Hands or fingers shake a bit, photo becomes blur likes F88K!!!

Last edited:

newouverture

Reaction score
Ya! The backside buttons are a real pain in the ass...

But I think it is a matter of getting use to it.

Honestly, using g2 for 5 months, I maybe used the back button for less than 20 times, except I need to off it to change battery.

Most of the time using knock knock to turn on and off the screen.

bermudas

Reaction score
Honestly, using g2 for 5 months, I maybe used the back button for less than 20 times, except I need to off it to change battery.

Most of the time using knock knock to turn on and off the screen.
The back button also function as a volume button right?

newouverture

Reaction score
The back button also function as a volume button right?

I am using the soft buttons on the notification page to control volume too and I seldom listen to music on my phone. Even so, I find it easier to control volume using the back buttons when the phone is in my pocket than most other phones where I keep meddling and couldn't change volume at all.

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
...and to lock your screen, install Screen Off from PlayStore, put it in the Centre of the dock.

With that, you don't need to use the Power button at the back as you can use Knock X2 to unlock, and use Screen Off to lock your phone! :)

JuXn5566

Reaction score
...and to lock your screen, install Screen Off from PlayStore, put it in the Centre of the dock.

With that, you don't need to use the Power button at the back as you can use Knock X2 to unlock, and use Screen Off to lock your phone! :)

no need, you can just double tap/knock on the status bar from anywhere to lock the phone.

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LG G Pro 2 vs Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Quick Look

Tell me what should I do.....:(

I love the Note 3 for its S-Pen but hate the camera which I love to shoot photos on the go!

I love the Pro 2 for its OIS+ camera but hate that it doesn't come with a S-Pen which I use it occasionally just for screen-write on photos/pictures!:o

DXMachina

Banned
Reaction score

I love the Note 3 for its S-Pen but hate the camera which I love to shoot photos on the go!

I love the Pro 2 for its OIS+ camera but hate that it doesn't come with a S-Pen which I use it occasionally just for screen-write on photos/pictures!:o

Hoot G Pro 2 and tuck both your Note 3 and the G Pro 2 in your left and right pockets/holsters when you go out. So macam like Wild West, when the need arises just do a quick draw on your weapon of choice. :)

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hoot G Pro 2 and tuck both your Note 3 and the G Pro 2 in your left and right pockets/holsters when you go out. So macam like Wild West, when the need arises just do a quick draw on your weapon of choice. :)

Hmm....a good idea that will cost me a bomb coz I can't trade in/sale my Note 3 to offset the purchase price of a new Pro 2 ba...! :o

Persie

Reaction score
alright, this phone gets my vote after the disappointment in samsung s5!!!

newouverture

Reaction score

Just ask yourself how often you write on the screen vs how often you take photos. Not a difficult way to know what you need most.

With G2, I can use quickmemo to take a snapshot (under the navigation), edit or draw on it and send it out within 3 secs.

Last edited:

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
G PRO 2 looks humongous lol. btw is the S-Pen that useful. so many of my camp mates using Note 3 but only actually uses the S-Pen.. and because he's a teacher-to-be

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.