Compilation of useful websites (General, Aust, Thai, US)

fivefatfleas

Reaction score
Useful travel blogs

any travel blogs to share?

Have! A lot! But I can't post the links here cos I'm new... But Google search these:

1. The Sojourn Diaries (I love this. SG blog, also has useful guides to various countries and has interesting stories)
2. Nomadic Matt (American guy who travels the world very cheaply)
3. The Everywhereist (female blogger, travels with husband, funny stories)
4. A Little Adrift
5. Fluent in 3 Months (this guy travelled around the world and is learns a new language every 3 short months, quite amazing!)

extrice

Reaction score
Find offbeat and unique experiences to add to your itinerary when visiting other countries in Asia

govoyagin.com

yennylee_89

Reaction score
MANAGER-HYUNG

If you are a fan of the Korean entertainment industry, this blog basically locates the shooting locations of the dramas, movies, variety shows, music videos and celebrity hangouts so you may want to check it out.

last time i checked, it even has directions on how to go there and some of my friends say it's pretty accurate

hsuanie7

Reaction score
Help needed from all travel enthusiasts!

We are looking for friends who travels for business or leisure to help us on a research study about online booking of hotels.
If you are interested, appreciate if you could spare 10 to 15 minutes to complete our screener survey and once you are qualified, we will conduct a short research study via usertesting.com to understand your behaviour on booking hotels online.
Upon completion, S$10 will be credited to you through Paypal!

uxconsulting dot typeform dot com/to/uePFwm

Thank you very much! :):)

Olegna

Reaction score
http://saventravel.blogspot.sg/2015/05/mount-popa-mt-olympus-of-burma.html

P1050693%2Bmodified.jpg

P1050843%2Bmodified.jpg

JackSGP

Reaction score
weekend and short holidays around Singapore

Do you know the tripinasia website? It's about practical travel inspiration around Singapore. You can filter travel destinations by month, type, duration, difficulty, etc. Great source of inspiration with more than 50 destinations and all details to arrange the trips yourself.

Mix of off-the-beaten track and more classic destinations.

xrubiksx

Reaction score
SIC!!!!

all online travel offers here including expedia, agoda, zuji, booking.com, accor hotels and more: https://www.shopback.sg/travel-deals
got sign up bonus of $5 for hwz people also: https://www.shopback.sg/hwz

#dontsayineversharehor :s12::s12::s12: making booking for japan hotels. deciding on airbnb or normal hotel. btw anyone got good airbnb promo? the locations usually better and cheaper - but sometimes can be dodgy

chrystan

Reaction score
Flystein

Check out Flystein, they are a company that tries to help you find the cheapest flights. Works better for long haul flights and if you are more flexible with travel dates, or if you are flying multi-cities.

tiffanygoh

Reaction score
SIC!!!!

all online travel offers here including expedia, agoda, zuji, booking.com, accor hotels and more: https://www.shopbak.sg/travel-deals
got sign up bonus of $5 for hwz people also: https://www.shopbck.sg/hwz

#dontsayineversharehor :s12::s12::s12: making booking for japan hotels. deciding on airbnb or normal hotel. btw anyone got good airbnb promo? the locations usually better and cheaper - but sometimes can be dodgy

shopback cashback takes damn long to claim and rejected some of my claims even though they were legit. somemore if u used shopback, sometimes cannot use discount codes for the various sites. not worth it if you asked me.

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
shopback cashback takes damn long to claim and rejected some of my claims even though they were legit. somemore if u used shopback, sometimes cannot use discount codes for the various sites. not worth it if you asked me.

agree .... for some booking sites, takes around 60 days ...
halfway thru, they would get rejected ...
not sure why ...

if u zuji to book, u apply discount coupon, you would not get the 7 to 9% rebate

JannieNg

Reaction score
CheapTravelGo

Tried before. Not bad. Managed to find cheap flight tickets & hotels there.

cheaptravelgo.com

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.