Tanah Merah area MIO Fibre Down

elpibe10

Reaction score
Mine too. Upper East Coast Road (under Bedok Exchange).

On the phone and waiting for almost 30 minutes still no one pick up.

Contract ending very soon. May have to consider other options. Putting customers on hold (over the phone) for > 30 min is definitely not acceptable.

Last edited:

elpibe10

Reaction score
Finally talked to someone at ST (after 30 min wait on my h/p :vijayadmin:). Confirmed backend problem at Bedok Exchange.

Told to wait for 3 hrs for system to be up.

mtech88

Reaction score
I received SMS to say they were doing some software upgrading from 1-5am this morning to improve service. Suddenly at 7.30am the line went down. Don't know if related.

gait56

Reaction score
singtel broadband down

Tanah Merah Area .... yes my broadband down also....wasted 15 mins trying to reboot all the damn boxes...

elpibe10

Reaction score
Mine is up too.

Damn ... assigned different IP address. Got to change my router's port forwarding settings ... zzz

elpibe10

Reaction score
Why not use dynamic DNS? Then you don't need to worry about IP changes.

Keywords here are 'control' and 'security'

Eg. on the ERL connected to my VQ line, my ST IP address belongs to a group of Whitelisted IPs (for access to various services).

On the MikroTik that's connected to my ST line, I've Port Forwarding & VPN Server access done in similar fashion.

Never like to rely on DDNS and UPnP even when I was previously using consumer routers from Asus and D-Link (even though these don't have IP whitelist capability). =:p

33zstan

Reaction score
hi elpibe10 what exchanger it was? can you post address? or some close informations? thank you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.