Sony Xperia Z2 - Sirius-ly A Good Phone

Okkkkkman

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Xperia Z2 hits pre-order in Singapore; on sale in first week of April | Xperia Blog

Sony Singapore has announced that the Xperia Z2 will go on pre-order in the region from 26 March to 13 April 2014. For those that pre-order during this window, you will get a free SmartBand SWR10 in black. The official retail price of the handset will be S$998 (£476, €569, $786). It will launch in the first week of April through local telcos and in May through Sony Stores and Sony Centres.

confirmed through xperia blog!

edit: also hwz update
http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-news-sony-xperia-z2-available-pre-order

*Update at 6.45PM: Local telcos will begin selling the Sony Xperia Z2 on April 5. The collection of the phone in May is only applicable to consumers who pre-ordered it from the Sony distributors.

Last edited:

Diskenth

Reaction score
Well Guys,

Singtel confirms that their preorder will commence tomorrow at 3pm (i believe if i heard the singtel sauce correctly, the preorder will lasts till 29th midnight) and collection can be done at *specific* locations in Singapore.

Launch date wasnt specified to me but like the link posted above stating that its April 5th. Lets pray that it is true.

Final Details will be released today.

Last edited:

yhw22

Master Member
Reaction score
Well Guys,

Singtel confirms that their preorder will commence tomorrow at 3pm (i believe if i heard the singtel sauce correctly, the preorder will lasts till 29th midnight) and collection can be done at *specific* locations in Singapore.

Launch date wasnt specified to me but like the link posted above stating that its April 5th. Lets pray that it is true.

Final Details will be released today.

Any ideas to what media? FB?

saebino

Reaction score
I hate Sony.

I really hate Sony.

Why they dig my pockets like tt.

And the best part, they don't have to use their own hands.

They control my hand.

They made my hand go into my pockets.

And ppl like sg_kyo are not helping me.

Telling my subconscious to hoot now talk later.

My hand is moving on its own.....

Only thing i can hope is the missus don't notice the difference of Z1 and Z2 (so she won't nag)

DeadmanINC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol

10 characters

I hate Sony.

I really hate Sony.

They control my hand.

Only thing i can hope is the missus don't notice the difference of Z1 and Z2 (so she won't nag)

vesso2002

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hate Sony.

I really hate Sony.

They control my hand.

i like the last part :s13:

sG_KYo

Master Member
Reaction score
I hate Sony.

I really hate Sony.

They control my hand.

Embrace the dark side of the force ... use ur instinct ...
don't use ur mind.

Momentumm

Master Member
Reaction score
Just sold off my Z1. Z2 and HTC one are worth my next upgrade actually. Telcos will have it available next friday right? 5th April.

sG_KYo

Master Member
Reaction score
Adix82 will have stock before sony store ;p

bro, u is very evil ... sowing seeds of discord loh like that ...

tsk tsk tsk!!! *puts mobile phone on 101% ringing volume

in case ADIX bro calls me that he have his stock. LOL

mlwang

Master Member
Reaction score
bro, u is very evil ... sowing seeds of discord loh like that ...

tsk tsk tsk!!! *puts mobile phone on 101% ringing volume

in case ADIX bro calls me that he have his stock. LOL

Haha I am asking a question? Will adix82 have stock before sony store, I doubt so, judging from the current Z1 compact situation.

Actually if telcos were to get the stock first, maybe it's better to buy from those who want to recontract but don't need the phones?

It will be faster?

Last edited:

MasK

Master Member
Reaction score
Hang on guys..

Is there a demo set for the Z2 which we can try out? Now that all these phones are getting bigger and all.. I really gotta feel them before buying. Mainly torn between the Z2 and M8.

I sold my Z after using for 11 days due to alot of nonsense stuff (self-resets, anti-shatter film, super soft speaker, lousy vibration).. But it seems that the Z2 has been improved in all aspects. However, I'm not sure how the vibration is now. Gotta feel it.
Those existing Z,Z1,Z1c users can try it. Type on your keyboard rapidly and you will notice that the vibration pulses go haywire.

anirudhks

Reaction score
Hang on guys..

Is there a demo set for the Z2 which we can try out? Now that all these phones are getting bigger and all.. I really gotta feel them before buying. Mainly torn between the Z2 and M8.

I sold my Z after using for 11 days due to alot of nonsense stuff (self-resets, anti-shatter film, super soft speaker, lousy vibration).. But it seems that the Z2 has been improved in all aspects. However, I'm not sure how the vibration is now. Gotta feel it.
Those existing Z,Z1,Z1c users can try it. Type on your keyboard rapidly and you will notice that the vibration pulses go haywire.

m8 has 2600 Mah battery and I doubt it will give any match to the z2 battery life

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.