ocbc 360 account

dork32

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw this on straits times.

3.05% interest.

looks like the condition quite easy to achieve.

1% for salary credit to account very easy to achieve

1% to pay 3 bills very easy to achieve

1% to spend $400/mth not that easy but not impossible.

www.ocbc.com.sg/360

Last edited:

dork32

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes, I believe ocbc will be a big winner with this product. much better than dbs multiplier or bonus saver

naro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup. seems easy to achieve!!

I think can forgo the additional 1% for credit cards. use other cards like UOB One if can consistently achieve $300 expenditure monthly or SCB bonussaver if $500 for 1.88% for 25k.

vince75

Master Member
Reaction score
this product looks like a good counter vs the DBS multiplier account. Easy to fulfill the 3 criteria for the full bonus. Well done, OCBC!

Asure7

Master Member
Reaction score
good stuff :)
think ocbc gonna be overwhelmed by applications

On a side note, wouldn't those who recently went for ocbc 1-yr fixed deposit promo of 1.1% cash out and put into this account instead ?!
No lock-in + higher interest ! (provided u fulfill the bonus requirement)

Last edited:

vince75

Master Member
Reaction score
good stuff :)
think ocbc gonna be overwhelmed by applications

On a side note, wouldn't those who recently went for ocbc 1-yr fixed deposit promo of 1.1% cash out and put into this account instead ?!
No lock-in + higher interest ! (provided u fulfill the bonus requirement)

Well, the bonus interest is only applicable up to a max of $50,000. So FD will still be useful for those with spare cash.

dork32

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good stuff. But I'm hesitant to spend $400 on their crappy cards.

then dont use their cards loh. 2.05% still beats all the other savings account out there.

-the other two conditions are so easy to meet

Orange_Tea

Reaction score
To be frank, $50,000 is way too little. Not worth the effort to play the game. Rather put the whole chunk into other investments.

zachary123

Reaction score
To be frank, $50,000 is way too little. Not worth the effort to play the game. Rather put the whole chunk into other investments.

Its a decent return for a $50k parked aside for anytime use considering that the money in the 360 account is absolutely liquid

raymond350

Reaction score

Getting a "risk-free" rate of 3% since the first $50k is backed by government, couldn't believe it when I found out about it. It's even yielding close to STI ETF dividend yield.

On the contrary, doesn't make sense if the bonus interest applies for more than $50k. If it applies say up to $100k, I also won't put all of it to earn the 3%.

phileas

Reaction score
i've signed up already..
too attractive and beat all the other local banks,
end of month will see if the interest come in. mine is also code SAL..

another thing is the branch officer mention the $400 might need to be from ocbc core cards only, this not confirm anyway.. i will try robinson card first this month and see

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
also setmine up with 50k transferred via FAST today. but salary also SAL..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.