M1 FIBRE BROADBAND DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How is M1 Fibre broadband speed today? Please share your international speed test here. Thanks.

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ahwise actually did created a part 2 thread... i even posted in it before... somehow the entire thread got deleted?

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ahwise actually did created a part 2 thread... i even posted in it before... somehow the entire thread got deleted?

Do not know what happened. Never mind, how is M1 connection today? Heard that some one said fibre optic is down from yesterday till today.

terrykorkor

Reaction score
i am playing diablo3 today and i dced more than 10 time, doing no action and just disconnecting in town.
the ping is in green region around 230ms.

the disconnection is sudden, game is smooth but just sudden lost of connection

Elijahonli

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
everything seems ok on my side, torrents also quite fast :)
186548654_zps6f34efdd.jpg

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am playing diablo3 today and i dced more than 10 time, doing no action and just disconnecting in town.
the ping is in green region around 230ms.

the disconnection is sudden, game is smooth but just sudden lost of connection

Heard that Central Area Fibre got problem. I got disconnect only 1 time since I sign up ST but I often lag a bit when video streaming so I will reset my ONT and router every few days. My line connection is good but the ONT and router provided by ST is not so good as compared to ONT & router given by M1. Because the ONT and router is not so good, it will lag a bit during video streaming if I do not reset the two devices after a few days. My ONT and router is on 24/7 and after a few days the router will became a bit not so active and begin to lag a bit.

Last edited:

terrykorkor

Reaction score
well, my download video streaming etc is facing no prob. just diablo3 in particular..

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
well, my download video streaming etc is facing no prob. just diablo3 in particular..

May be you can set more bandwidth to gaming on your router. I always suggest at least must get 300Mbps plan. When gaming always close all other windows that is not necessary.

Last edited:

luei74

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What happened to the M1 discussion thread Part 2? Seems like locked or deleted? Can't find it anymore...

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What happened to the M1 discussion thread Part 2? Seems like locked or deleted? Can't find it anymore...

Yes, I am trying to find it too. Also never hear from Ah wise. May be the thread started by him and he may have left the job. Young people should always hop to a better pay job.

luei74

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure why the thread was deleted or locked...below is the correct link for the part 2 discussion.

Dear members, please take note that this thread is now closed due to its huge size. A new thread has been automatically generated for your continued discussion http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/n...orking-setup-info-promo-part-2-a-4629138.html

Yes, I am trying to find it too. Also never hear from Ah wise. May be the thread started by him and he may have left the job. Young people should always hop to a better pay job.

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It says a new thread has been automatically generated but I did not see any. I believe Ah wise may have left M1 so the thread has been deleted.

Last edited:

AhWise

Reaction score
But no M1 staff to support this thread. Just hope Ah Wise is around.

Old thread hit 10,000 thread and thus moved to a new thread but hwzadmin feedback im advertising.

No worries I am around, due to some complication. But its resolved for now.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.