Offer for TRA and HSR tickets purchases

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Checked the price: Based on 35% discount...
Taichung 1890
Chiayi 1300
Taichung 760
Hsinchu 180
Tainan 1690
From Taoyuan Station (two way)

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today a fella forum user asked why buy tix from me?

Quite simple la. Grab ur tix and eliminate the risk of you missing out on promotion and lastly, if in any case you queue up and the queue takes forever for collection, you will miss your train and have to rebook and forgo/forfeit all your discounts. That meaning paying full fare for it.

I have missed my train before too. So why miss it on your start of your holiday and spoil all the holiday mood and feel?

Last edited:

allies28

Reaction score

Quite simple la. Grab ur tix and eliminate the risk of you missing out on promotion and lastly, if in any case you queue up and the queue takes forever for collection, you will miss your train and have to rebook and forgo/forfeit all your discounts. That meaning paying full fare for it.

I have missed my train before too. So why miss it on your start of your holiday and spoil all the holiday mood and feel?

Eh, thought can download the apps and use the phone app for tickets instead of collecting hard copy tickets?
If really need hard copy can also collect any any convenience store instead of queueing at the counter.

And if I know I'm gonna miss my train I can still cancel and get my refund or do a change of timing. Understand that if tickets is not purchased by ourselves we cannot cancel or change the tickets at all.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh, thought can download the apps and use the phone app for tickets instead of collecting hard copy tickets?
If really need hard copy can also collect any any convenience store instead of queueing at the counter.

And if I know I'm gonna miss my train I can still cancel and get my refund or do a change of timing. Understand that if tickets is not purchased by ourselves we cannot cancel or change the tickets at all.

Change can be done over counter by topping up to full fares if you sway miss your intended ticket.
I have changed tickets before. Thus offering a service to all.

If self collection-wise, i will use their passport number to make purchase for whoever is travelling.

Convenient stores may seem easy, but it has really let you tear your hair off at times with inexperienced 7/11 staffs. Surcharges applies too.

If you do have any other queries, i will be glad to provide an answer.

Last edited:

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those who are worried about failure to change tix, i will require your passport number to book if you think that will eliminate the problems addressed by allies28.

:)

david2012

Reaction score

Bro... Can pm me....need to book from u...

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tix for end of may has started sales. So pm me and i get you the discounted price.

Why waste when you can save?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.