NUS ppl lip lai - Part 6

Alpaca

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hope i still on first page :sad:

@sheep: i think you can email career center and ask what they can do about it..

iirc one company i applied to also no withdraw button huan...

and sheep you bo reply my PM from a few days ago

sian :(

edit: 2nd page :(
Hookay noted :(

**** = $&#@%

stinkingjellyfish

Reaction score
Hookay noted :(

**** = $&#@%

Smlj is $&#&%

Edit: iirc if you submit wrong application, you still can edit the info without withdrawing candidacy. Just log in to talentconnect. Go to the job and click apply. You might be able to change information. At least it worked for me, when the position isn't closed yet

Last edited:

ash123456

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Just wanted to check if anyone here has went for NUS BBA's Discretionary Admissions Interview before? They said its going to be 2.5 hours long, which seems a bit longer than usual, so what would this interview entail and what will it be like?

Also, I just realised that I have a friend from the same course in the same polytechnic as me who has a lower GPA than me but was accepted into NUS' BBA while I have to go for this interview. What is their logic behind this? In addition to having a higher GPA for my academics I also have other non-academic achievements, which my friend doesn't have. So I find it kinda weird that I am "selected" for this interview.. Has anyone experienced this before or knows why this is the case?

Geforce3

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Just wanted to check if anyone here has went for NUS BBA's Discretionary Admissions Interview before? They said its going to be 2.5 hours long, which seems a bit longer than usual, so what would this interview entail and what will it be like?

Also, I just realised that I have a friend from the same course in the same polytechnic as me who has a lower GPA than me but was accepted into NUS' BBA while I have to go for this interview. What is their logic behind this? In addition to having a higher GPA for my academics I also have other non-academic achievements, which my friend doesn't have. So I find it kinda weird that I am "selected" for this interview.. Has anyone experienced this before or knows why this is the case?
O level....yawn...

Geforce3

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
zzz computer keep crashing.... knn unexpected kernel mode trap - intelppm.sys :( sexpert help leh

SoriyaGTR34

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eh,ask u all ar...

if I on manning notice and I got paper on sat afternoon, den if they call me up how ar? Should call my unit and tell them I gt paper first right? den after paper rush down?

Geforce3

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just do exam first **** care manning... at most get a letter to show u got sexams... anyway u will kana meh

SoriyaGTR34

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just do exam first **** care manning... at most get a letter to show u got sexams... anyway u will kana meh

my manning till 29th...dunno lah...I just ask in case lo...another noob qns, get letter frm where?

I also **** care manning first...of course my exam more impt den manning:s13::s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.