WoW BlackBerry Z3 !!!!!!

busybody1

Reaction score
BlackBerry on Tuesday at MWC 2014 announced two new
BlackBerry handsets it plans to attack the mobile market with
this year, including the BlackBerry Z3 – previously known as the
Jakarta – and the BlackBerry Q20.

The BlackBerry Z3 is a BlackBerry 10 smartphone “designed
with Indonesian customers in mind.” The phone will pack a 5-inch display, “long lasting” battery life and BlackBerry 10.2.1 OS.
Made by Foxconn for BlackBerry, the Z3 will be launched
sometime in April and will cost less than $200, according to The
Next Web. The publication says the 3G version of the handset
will be “offered more widely,” with an LTE version coming later
this year.

BlackBerry Z3, Q20 specs officially announced at MWC 2014 | BGR

blackberry_z3--story_650_022514062123.jpg

z3-1.jpg

BlackBerry-Z3-is-a-budget-BB10-phone-aimed-at-Indonesia-720x380.jpg

chenaz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am waiting. tried z10 at singtel today. but too expensive to buy without contract.

hope z3 will be selling in singapore. then i will say bb to iPhone.

ramius_mark

Reaction score
i am waiting. tried z10 at singtel today. but too expensive to buy without contract.

hope z3 will be selling in singapore. then i will say bb to iPhone.

They really need to lower the price of the Z10 and Q10. That's what stopped me from moving to the Z10/Q10 from the 9900 in the first place.

chenaz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They really need to lower the price of the Z10 and Q10. That's what stopped me from moving to the Z10/Q10 from the 9900 in the first place.

reviewed alot of feedbacks on z30 bb10.2.1
increase battery life and able to install androids apps without using pc or any other tools.
donno if this applies to z10 as well.

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oB6Hp.jpg

BlackBerry Z3 'Jakarta' Officially Released!

BlackBerry together with Foxconn did a nice job of paring down the BlackBerry 10 hardware while still offering the most out of the BlackBerry 10 experience. The device ran smoothly (until more intense Android ports) and battery life was exemplar. The built quality for the device is way better than I was expecting and really pushes into premium territory. It does not look like a “cheaper” BlackBerry and rather looks like a more refined BlackBerry Z10. If you can live with the lower resolution screen and lack of NFC the device is a winner and light on the pocketbook.

Also note that it comes with mono speakers like the iphone 5's and not stereo speakers

garyteo

Reaction score
Friend bought a set of z3 from Jkt. Love this device n look battery life. Looking for screen protector, if z30' screen protector able to use?

wisely2000

Reaction score
What ? Able to install android apps on z30 ? Really ?? I will change to z30 if it really can use the android apps without other outside party help....anymore people can verify this ?

garyteo

Reaction score
Yes. Just need to side loading apps called SNAP n login gmail account. 90% apps angle to install mad run well in z3

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dont even need snap.

You can just use AMAZON or 1-Mobile to do the download and install of android apps :)

And 90% will be 98% if you load the BETA or end of year with the new update.

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Friend bought a set of z3 from Jkt. Love this device n look battery life. Looking for screen protector, if z30' screen protector able to use?

I thought someone mentioned a pushcart at a shopping mall got sell.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.