Samsung GALAXY Tab S -- the next high-end AMOLED tablets

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Samsung tab 8.4 drop superb fast.
Was 600 3months++ back...n now 450++...slightly more than tab 4 8.0

hope this new model sells...else, samsung wil come out with something else..

IT product is always ended up this way. As soon as you own it, you have to get ready for price drop of end life of product.

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I always use tablet without any cases, only glass SP, that ugly design of magnetic dots for Smart covers are a flaw to me, and again that super ugly handiplus design, no wonder the head of design got fired.

Now I finger grossed my Note 4 won't be like that...

Just opposite for me. I never use sp but case as I put my tablet in a bag with other items.

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just opposite for me. I never use sp but case as I put my tablet in a bag with other items.

Haha i see, I got experience with scratched screen even tho I don't remember scratching it, even if it's Sapphire it won't be scratch free screen.

I put in my backpack but got dedicated slot for tablet haha

kero89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heard is launching really soon for the Tab S, not sure which will come first.

But hoot this from Taobao first.

TB2oXG6XVXXXXX2XXXXXXXXXXXX_!!1051148072.jpg

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha i see, I got experience with scratched screen even tho I don't remember scratching it, even if it's Sapphire it won't be scratch free screen.

I put in my backpack but got dedicated slot for tablet haha

The "glass" panel is quite strong. My old tab 2 after 2 years is still as good. Guess the cover help to protect it when not in use.

Tiffa

Reaction score
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S Fan event is on Thurday evening!!

Coming coming liao...

Tiffa

Reaction score
its at Lime House, 2 Jiak Chuan Road, Samsung mobile singapore posted the event few days back, I was lucky to be invited to join, yay... cant wait to see the new baby...

auzzuro

Reaction score
hi i download some movies from china website which is mp4 but when i watch in ipad there have 2 black bar in btw n suppose i get the tab s will it have full screen or not? and movies in 720 p or 1080p watch in tab s the resolution will be much better compare to ipad

happyhuggy

Reaction score
its at Lime House, 2 Jiak Chuan Road, Samsung mobile singapore posted the event few days back, I was lucky to be invited to join, yay... cant wait to see the new baby...

Can just walk in to see the event? Or have to be invitation then can join :(

I wanna see this new baby too~~

kero89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Am surprised nobody posted this :D:D:D

In short, THIS IS THE BEST TABLET RANGE SAMSUNG HAS EVER PRODUCED! :D

Many many thanks to HWZ for this event!

yxyxx8

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was at the official Samsung FB event just now at limehouse. The screen of the tab s really differs from tab pro. Now deciding to get tab s or tab pro 8.4.

Oh and hello to the EDMWer who recognised me and said hello to me. Sorry la i shy. Lol.

brianadam888

Reaction score
Was at the official Samsung FB event just now at limehouse. The screen of the tab s really differs from tab pro. Now deciding to get tab s or tab pro 8.4.

Oh and hello to the EDMWer who recognised me and said hello to me. Sorry la i shy. Lol.

How come you still undecided when you have seen both tablets?

Tab S should win Pro hands down ... both in screen quality and price :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.