[Official] BlackBerry Q20 or Classic

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pRqc.jpg

The BlackBerry Q20 or Classic was unveiled yesterday, at the BlackBerry Annual Shareholder meeting.
The new BlackBerry® Q20 smartphone will feature the familiar and classic ‘Menu’, ‘Back’, ‘Send’ and ‘End’ buttons and the integrated trackpad to enable the fast efficient navigation and one-handed use that has endeared the brand to its QWERTY customers. The BlackBerry Q20 smartphone will include a generous 3.5″ touchscreen with a large battery to provide superior battery life.

BlackBerry Classic (Q20) All Set For November

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how come my post was deleted? only comment say the 2 speaker ports at the bottom looks a bit like iphone. hope to see the real thing b4 deciding whether to upgrade from Q10.

It never got deleted. your in the wrong thread, so of course it wont appear... :s13:

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, if your wondering, the current prototypes (or at least the ones we could play with) are featuring a non-removable 2500mAh battery

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Between the 2 devices i leaning more towards the classic. Already have phablet so won't go for passport. But really using nano sim?? How come everything like the bezel, 2 speaker ports at bottom and the method of opening the sim/sd slot have the iphone feel.:s22:

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Between the 2 devices i leaning more towards the classic. Already have phablet so won't go for passport. But really using nano sim?? How come everything like the bezel, 2 speaker ports at bottom and the method of opening the sim/sd slot have the iphone feel.:s22:

the bezel borrows from BlackBerry Q and 9900 series... so actually nothing new... just the sim/sd slot, that's something new...

Nano sim... like the transition from normal to micro... future devices will be based on nano... :p

adix_82

Banned
Reaction score

Its resemble an iphone 4 so i reckon it will be very comfortable whether its typing or holding it to talk. sadly.. launch date is much later...

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am sad to report that the sound quality of this... is similarly restricted with the likes of many modern devices like Q series, iphone etc.
Again, this is a prototype at the moment.

Gestures still... feels weird

adix_82

Banned
Reaction score
I am sad to report that the sound quality of this... is similarly restricted with the likes of many modern devices like Q series, iphone etc.
Again, this is a prototype at the moment.

Gestures still... feels weird

Different from q10?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.