Beware of New Money Making Scheme Emerging in Singapore

hengzzz

Banned
Reaction score
Last note:- Matrix Scheme is just a revised pattern of Pyramid structure or ponzi scheme.
Galaxy Trio is working on such matrix scheme.

14vgsjd.jpg

Galaxy Trio Limited is presented as a referral program using Matrix Board System

source:
Galaxy Trio Limited's Blog - Home

btw, anyone was heard of Cheung Sheng Global Holdings

Cambodia goverment working with Cheung Sheng Global Holdings- coal fired power plant :s11::eek:

10491997_10152317879427669_5214880358799499027_n.jpg

10384479_10152317879352669_3274799549736969117_n.jpg

10270791_10152317879212669_1378351033635699020_n.jpg

10479043_10152317879147669_2943015920364233893_n.jpg

10434144_10152314738402669_1263340435392574501_n.jpg

I have to point out the obvious history:- firms that promised high returns and have been in the newspaper and or investigated by CAD
The Gold Guarantee, Geneva Gold, Profitable Plots, Lion Empire etc....

Case Studies -
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/ponzi-companies-rise-4073827.html

archcherub

Reaction score
A friend of mine got a reply from MAS, regarding all these trading schools, investment schools

Dear XXX,

Thank you for your feedback of DD MM 2014.

There are many financial investment courses out there and MAS is not in a position to assess exactly which courses are credible and will make money for consumers. In considering the boundaries of regulation, we are guided by the need to balance costs and benefits. If we take too broad-brush an approach, we could end up regulating all commercial arrangements involving some form of investment return, which will only add costs without advancing consumer interests. To help consumers in areas that are unregulated, MAS has been working with the Advertising Standards Authority of Singapore to limit the scope of such entities to mislead consumers with their advertisements. However, the best protection is still the consumer who takes care, and in particular questions how the trainer intends to deliver on his promises before deciding to part with his money. As highlighted in our previous email, through MoneySENSE, the national financial education programme, we have provided tips to consumers on the questions to ask before parting with their monies to invest in unregulated investment schemes or signing up for training seminars. You may wish to refer to the following web link for these questions: Get-rich Quick Seminars - MoneySENSE .

The Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act (CPFTA), administered by the Ministry of Trade and Industry, gives consumers the right to take legal action against suppliers of goods and services where suppliers have engaged in unfair practices. Additionally, where a supplier has engaged or is likely to engage in an unfair practice, specified entities, such as the Consumers Association of Singapore (CASE), may upon approval of the Injunctions Proposals Review Panel apply to courts for an injunction to restrain the supplier from engaging in the unfair practice going forward. More information on CPFTA and CASE is available at Ministry of Trade and Industry Singapore and http://www.case.org.sg/index.html.

Thank you.

Regards,

Someone
Corporate Communications Officer
Monetary Authority of Singapore

Basically, if you want to hand your money to some gurus and make him richer than he can be via trading, please go ahead. MAS can't do a thing.
we need lubricants in the economy! fat juicy greases...

Last edited:

TanAhKhow

Banned
Reaction score
A friend of mine got a reply from MAS, regarding all these trading schools, investment schools

Dear XXX,

Thank you for your feedback of DD MM 2014.

There are many financial investment courses out there and MAS is not in a position to assess exactly which courses are credible and will make money for consumers. In considering the boundaries of regulation, we are guided by the need to balance costs and benefits. If we take too broad-brush an approach, we could end up regulating all commercial arrangements involving some form of investment return, which will only add costs without advancing consumer interests. To help consumers in areas that are unregulated, MAS has been working with the Advertising Standards Authority of Singapore to limit the scope of such entities to mislead consumers with their advertisements. However, the best protection is still the consumer who takes care, and in particular questions how the trainer intends to deliver on his promises before deciding to part with his money. As highlighted in our previous email, through MoneySENSE, the national financial education programme, we have provided tips to consumers on the questions to ask before parting with their monies to invest in unregulated investment schemes or signing up for training seminars. You may wish to refer to the following web link for these questions: Get-rich Quick Seminars - MoneySENSE .

The Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act (CPFTA), administered by the Ministry of Trade and Industry, gives consumers the right to take legal action against suppliers of goods and services where suppliers have engaged in unfair practices. Additionally, where a supplier has engaged or is likely to engage in an unfair practice, specified entities, such as the Consumers Association of Singapore (CASE), may upon approval of the Injunctions Proposals Review Panel apply to courts for an injunction to restrain the supplier from engaging in the unfair practice going forward. More information on CPFTA and CASE is available at Ministry of Trade and Industry Singapore and http://www.case.org.sg/index.html.

Thank you.

Regards,

Someone
Corporate Communications Officer
Monetary Authority of Singapore

Basically, if you want to hand your money to some gurus and make him richer than he can be via trading, please go ahead. MAS can't do a thing.
we need lubricants in the economy! fat juicy greases...

yr friend reported this company,galaxy trio or other such firms to MAS???

btw, bro, can pm me the mas officer email which reply to yr friend's e-mail....
I had something to send to MAS ...Ty

wahkao3

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

so far I have not seen any shred of evidence that Galaxy Trio is a scam.
Someone please point out why is it a scam?

For example, they take money from you and never give any product/service/promised result back.

archcherub

Reaction score
Haha, its amazing how much some people are willing to pay for nothing.

they are paying for sake of "earning more money"
greedy is the word.

eh just use this link below. can easily feedback to any authority. What I was trying to say earlier is... feedback is useless.. by the time authority moves with certainty, its too late for most people. Even today, got idiots arguing that if CAD had not moved, Lion Empire would be profitable. Same for Gold Label. These idiots just hope the scam will broaden the pyramid so they can escape with their capitals and leave their losses with the lower levels.... greedy, selfish folks.

Feedback

TanAhKhow

Banned
Reaction score
eh just use this link below. can easily feedback to any authority. What I was trying to say earlier is... feedback is useless.. by the time authority moves with certainty, its too late for most people. Even today, got idiots arguing that if CAD had not moved, Lion Empire would be profitable. Same for Gold Label. These idiots just hope the scam will broaden the pyramid so they can escape with their capitals and leave their losses with the lower levels.... greedy, selfish folks.

Feedback

these are hardcore believers/promoters

anyway, dun know why CAD dun charge these hardcore members whereby they are also playing a destructive role by recruiting others into the scheme.

Knight_Rider

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Up the lorry up the lorry. As usual if it's too good to be true ,then it probably is.

A BRAZILIAN property developer that has netted millions from Singapore has apparently shuttered its office here.

The move came shortly after the firm was put on the Singapore central bank's investor alert list just last month.

The latest turn of events has left some of EcoHouse's investors in Singapore worried about whether they will get the returns they were promised.

EcoHouse builds social housing projects for former slum dwellers in Brazil. It had offered investors returns of about 20 per cent after just one year, on investment sums as low as $46,000.

Property firm on S'pore alert list shutters its doors, Singapore Property News, Singapore Property Guides & Articles - STProperty

snoopydog

Reaction score
Up the lorry up the lorry. As usual if it's too good to be true ,then it probably is.

A BRAZILIAN property developer that has netted millions from Singapore has apparently shuttered its office here.

The move came shortly after the firm was put on the Singapore central bank's investor alert list just last month.

The latest turn of events has left some of EcoHouse's investors in Singapore worried about whether they will get the returns they were promised.

EcoHouse builds social housing projects for former slum dwellers in Brazil. It had offered investors returns of about 20 per cent after just one year, on investment sums as low as $46,000.

Property firm on S'pore alert list shutters its doors, Singapore Property News, Singapore Property Guides & Articles - STProperty

(Link Fixed)

http://theuniquepropertysite.wordpress.com/2011/11/19/lose-money-in-brazil/

Check out the above link for more on Ecohouse.
Apparently, operating in China now.

Last edited:

archcherub

Reaction score
(Link Fixed)

Lose Money in Brazil | The Unique Property Blog

Check out the above link for more on Ecohouse.
Apparently, operating in China now.

when they said "a sucker is born every minute", they forgot abt china and india...
in there, a sucker is probably born every mini-second... :s13:

Im very happy MAS is slowly firming up on regulations on all these "too good to be true" firms.
And seriously.. Invest Fair is by SPH Holdings right?
wtf.... what type of "invest" fair is this when so many of the vendors are suspicious looking companies with suspicious products...

"Come pay $3000 and learn trading with me! 100% a year"

Ho Ching should go learn and make Temasek rich... then our cpf returns would be 25% a year liao

snoopydog

Reaction score
Local promoters of EcoHouse projects, What Say You? 15 Aug 2014

The above link sums it all for Ecohouse, and its partners in Singapore promoting it.

when they said "a sucker is born every minute", they forgot abt china and india...
in there, a sucker is probably born every mini-second... :s13:

Im very happy MAS is slowly firming up on regulations on all these "too good to be true" firms.
And seriously.. Invest Fair is by SPH Holdings right?
wtf.... what type of "invest" fair is this when so many of the vendors are suspicious looking companies with suspicious products...

"Come pay $3000 and learn trading with me! 100% a year"

Ho Ching should go learn and make Temasek rich... then our cpf returns would be 25% a year liao

JedCapsInc

Reaction score
Just to check with you guys, anyone heard of Royalty Mall? Mind sharing the experience?
I recently got to know a friend which came from there had been pestering me to go for their talk, although didn't go but i felt their way of working it is similar to MLM companies. My friend also deny that they are a MLM company

Last edited:

alexchia01

Reaction score
Just to check with you guys, anyone heard of Royalty Mall? Mind sharing the experience?
I recently got to know a friend which came from there had been pestering me to go for their talk, although didn't go but i felt their way of working it is similar to MLM companies. My friend also deny that they are a MLM company

Don't you find their website amateurish?

The very basic of websites essential, "Contact Us", is missing. And you don't even know where the company is located.

No reputable company will be so foolish enough to miss out such important information.

Even the way it was written are also amateurish.

Seems to be written by a fresh graduate who has no idea what the company is doing or how investing and trading works.

Their concept is so ridiculous... "Bridging Assets to Consumers"? What does that even mean?

I LOL when I read their "Landmarks" page. Even things that have not happened can put as company's achievement?

And to be listed in 3 to 4 years? LOL... Dream on man dream on...

Anyway, I suggest you stay away from such unambiguous company. This is a scam and a poorly executed one too. If you got scam by them, then God also cannot help you.

JedCapsInc

Reaction score
Don't you find their website amateurish?

The very basic of websites essential, "Contact Us", is missing. And you don't even know where the company is located.

No reputable company will be so foolish enough to miss out such important information.

Even the way it was written are also amateurish.

Seems to be written by a fresh graduate who has no idea what the company is doing or how investing and trading works.

Their concept is so ridiculous... "Bridging Assets to Consumers"? What does that even mean?

I LOL when I read their "Landmarks" page. Even things that have not happened can put as company's achievement?

And to be listed in 3 to 4 years? LOL... Dream on man dream on...

Anyway, I suggest you stay away from such unambiguous company. This is a scam and a poorly executed one too. If you got scam by them, then God also cannot help you.
Thanks for your advice, yeah i read the "Landmarks" page a few days ago and kinda reminds me how i wrote for my project during my poly days.. Lol

diamondcloud

Reaction score
Try safer alternatives such as GlobalBizClub.com instead

Club Ambassador - earn over $2500 per month working from home

Join the Free Million Dollar program by the prestigious Global Biz Club right now!

For a limited time only - try out the Free Million Dollar program now for free on : ambassador [dot] freemilliondollar [dot] com

Limited to up to 100 ambassador seats only! Sign up now or you may regret once all 100 seats are taken up!

Right now, we are offering a FREE 3-YEARS Global Biz Club Membership for being one of the first few members to sign up as a CLUB AMBASSADOR. Risk free with no money required to start!

What you get as a Club Ambassador:
- Club Membership
- $20 per day for daily login X 365 days
- $500 per referral
- high interest rate of at least 2% on balance compounded monthly = $20,570 per year
Stand to earn over $39,000 a year and incrementally by referring more Club Members!

The first 3 years is free! Check out more on : ambassador [dot] freemilliondollar [dot] com

kkboy1

Reaction score
Does anyone have the list of companies doing this so that we can be aware and banned them from singapore?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.