looking for a club or bar value for money

scottshin

Master Member
Reaction score
often times when i go to a bar, i get diluted alcohol drinks (e.g. orange vodka with little vodka but lotsa orange juice mixed with water). you get the idea.

are there any places in sg that dont skimp on alcohol? i'd like to maximize my money. it doesn't make sense to pay overpriced alcohol in places like CQ where most of the drinks are diluted with much water.

kumgongkia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just get a bottle lor
cfm not diluted unless u get mixers as well...

i also dont drink those kind of lame drinks so ex, almost no alcohol and too sweet

scottshin

Master Member
Reaction score
just get a bottle lor
cfm not diluted unless u get mixers as well...

i also dont drink those kind of lame drinks so ex, almost no alcohol and too sweet

bottle too ex liao in sg. day light robbery...or should i say night life robbery.

HDMI_XI

Master Member
Reaction score
often times when i go to a bar, i get diluted alcohol drinks (e.g. orange vodka with little vodka but lotsa orange juice mixed with water). you get the idea.

are there any places in sg that dont skimp on alcohol? i'd like to maximize my money. it doesn't make sense to pay overpriced alcohol in places like CQ where most of the drinks are diluted with much water.

usually, how the bartenders prepare ur drink is by the amount of shots per drink,

housepour glasses usually is 1 shot plus the mixer.
if you want those kind of housepour, i rather u go to a club or just buy a bottle yourself. wanna go pub best to drink tower though...more worth the money. my 5cents
:D

dreamztheone

Reaction score

Bro drop me at whatsapp on 96873677

hellocomplication

Reaction score
well you have to pay the price if you want to drink. drinking and smoking are expensive hobbies in singapore. well, almost everything is expensive here.

but there are ways to budget around it. get guestlist into the club, share a bottle with a few people. if you're not insane drinkers, 4-5 people would be able to enjoy a bottle properly - which adds up to 40-50 bucks per person, which i find is rather reasonable in singapore.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.