Global Logistic Properties Ltd *Official* (SGX: MC0)

Tuckie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still decent upside, the drop is probably due to earnings report less than stellar.

Vested

Carnage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Had it from IPO, went through the Fukushima incident together, from 1.96 to less than 1.4 then I sold when it hit $3.1.

I regretted not buying it when it went below $2.6, I think it's has an excellent growth story.

The downside risks is their huge exposure to Brazil and China, particularly China.

KC

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Potential great upside, leveraging on domestic consumption which is likely to continue to drive growth in Brazil and China as they grow and urbanise. If I read correctly, significant part of the profits came from asset valuation (i.e. market valuation of the properties) though which might be volatile.

simizha

Reaction score
Potential great upside, leveraging on domestic consumption which is likely to continue to drive growth in Brazil and China as they grow and urbanise. If I read correctly, significant part of the profits came from asset valuation (i.e. market valuation of the properties) though which might be volatile.

After being battered down, it is time to bounce up and up.

:s13:

Carnage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Their CEO has passed on, brilliant guy from reports. How management steers the company after he is gone is up for debate. I think that's why the share price took a hit. No reason for it to tumble from $3 to $2.4 ish. Earnings are still solid, yen devaluation can only help their J-REIT.

simizha

Reaction score
GLP Highlights (from DBC Treasures)

Underlying operations robust
GLP's leasing activities in Japan and China remain fairly robust.
New and signing rents are higher than previous level, resulting in stable average portfolio rents.

Beneficiary of strong consumption growth
Leasing momentum of warehouse space in Japan at record pace.
GLP has 12.9m sm GFA of land reserves, and targets to achieve 3.3m sm full-year development starts.
Development in Japan has already exceeded its 0.45m sm target for FY14.

Monetisation is long term positive
Monetisation of assets in Japan should support earnings and share price performance in the medium term

lolita_5

Banned
Reaction score
glp posted 49.4% increase in q1 earnings but why the price down by a whopping 8% on friday?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.