Reaction score
Anyone here a part of Anytime Fitness?

MacPherson
Valley Point (River Valley)
Woodlands
Marine Parade
Jurong Gateway
Ang Mo Kio

CBD Area soon to have a new one... Looking forward to this for a lunch time work out!

DoIEvenLift

Reaction score
Joined the one at valley point at 78/month. Not a very big gym. Equipment a are pretty standard. Only 1 barbell tho in the power cage. Dumbbells up to 40kg. I always go around 6pm when my internship ends, surprisingly not many people there. Only a few on the treadmill and the free weight area is almost always empty. Maybe around 7+ there's like one or two more at the free weight area

digiwahjai

Reaction score
The same owner of AMK Anytime Fitness will be opening the branch in Tanjong Pagar in October

Those looking for value gym with top equipment should sign up @ 68! Worldwide access!

I only got on at 78 :(

xerref

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NEX opening a branch.. saw the signage when I was otw to the library.

zhix

Reaction score
I'm waiting for them to open a branch at Bukit Panjang or Choa Chu Kang ..I'll be the first to sign up when they do

zhix

Reaction score
Looking at the crazy crowd at Clubfitt Choa Chu Kang, there's definitely a demand in Bukit Panjang / Choa Chu Kang

qsqs123

Reaction score
anybody gt idea what their "personal training" classes are like? Do they have personal trainer there?

stoneblackdragon

Reaction score
The NEX one I heard is good, for now $88 per month, they bringing in 4 squat racks + 2 platforms. My friend went to sign and he said Derrick Kim was manning the counter haha

zhix

Reaction score
The NEX one I heard is good, for now $88 per month, they bringing in 4 squat racks + 2 platforms. My friend went to sign and he said Derrick Kim was manning the counter haha

4 Squat Racks !!! I'm drooling already ... but i live damn TMD far from NEX

CPT.SG

Reaction score
Jurong gateway.

ppl keep complaining the gym is crowded. It's 24hr gym not 6pm gym. btw if I go other gym location will there be extra charge?

soteyh

Reaction score
Any easterners check out the new one in bedok? Does it also have four racks?

Jowa__

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4 racks? impossiburu. 1 rack from what i saw from the floor plan.

edit: NEX outlet looks damn good but far for me arghhh

Last edited:

xerref

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
interesting.. may actually considering signing up for nex.
also just nice 2.4km from my hse :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.