WoW BlackBerry Z3 !!!!!!

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Local blackberry authorised agent should be fired ...went done to lot one starhub z3 dont have ...yew tee point starhub also dont have .....really hopless !!!!!

Please drop me an email and/bbm with the location and the rep you spoke to. I'll confirm it for you.

However, I don't think there's a official starhub shop in the place you mentioned.

Afaik, there's one at:
100AM (tras street)
Bugis Junction
Marina Bay Link
Plaza Singapura
Causeway point
Nex
Bedok
Parkway parade
Tampines
IMM (jurong)
Vivocity (harbourfront)
Westgate

Those 2 seems to be StarHub Exclusive "partners" and not StarHub direct stores. As such, both StarHub and the handset manufacturer have no control on what they wish to stock up. But let me know the details, I'll have it confirmed for you.

busybody1

Reaction score
Thanks bro ..yes those 2 outlets are StarHub Exclusive "partners" ... westgate sure have ?? ..i will go down this weekend to buy .... actually i'm more interested in getting Z30 with starhub plan ...but all stores no stocks....seems like telco only pushing popular brands :(

Please drop me an email and/bbm with the location and the rep you spoke to. I'll confirm it for you.

However, I don't think there's a official starhub shop in the place you mentioned.

Afaik, there's one at:
100AM (tras street)
Bugis Junction
Marina Bay Link
Plaza Singapura
Causeway point
Nex
Bedok
Parkway parade
Tampines
IMM (jurong)
Vivocity (harbourfront)
Westgate

Those 2 seems to be StarHub Exclusive "partners" and not StarHub direct stores. As such, both StarHub and the handset manufacturer have no control on what they wish to stock up. But let me know the details, I'll have it confirmed for you.

Last edited:

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro ..yes those 2 outlets are StarHub Exclusive "partners" ... westgate sure have ?? ..i will go down this weekend to buy .... actually i'm more interested in getting Z30 with starhub plan ...but all stores no stocks....seems like telco only pushing popular brands :(

You should give hub a call before going down if it is out of the way I guess, they should be able to do something over the phone or online i think:s11:

But IMHO, contract z30 more hua than z3 leh

busybody1

Reaction score
You should give hub a call before going down if it is out of the way I guess, they should be able to do something over the phone or online i think:s11:

But IMHO, contract z30 more hua than z3 leh

Ok..where can i get z30 with starhub contract ? Thanks for your prompt reply !!

Reaction score
I actually think the Z3 has a really nice design, even nicer than the Z30 in terms of looks. It has this understated elegance, much like the black Z10.

One question..

How does the back feel like? Does it have the rubbery texture like the black Z10?

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Question covered and answered @ the quick review section already.

I actually think the Z3 has a really nice design, even nicer than the Z30 in terms of looks. It has this understated elegance, much like the black Z10.

One question..

How does the back feel like? Does it have the rubbery texture like the black Z10?

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

One question..

I didn't have the z10 to compare back then, but from memory, the Z3's back feels similar to the z10's. But I think is less rubbery.

busybody1

Reaction score
Try calling them or get it from their online store. I know M1 has stock.. not sure on stock with SH

I called starhub ,thay have only Q10 n Z3 ..really disappointing...why dont they stock up ? Blackberry agent no stock also ?? Very strange ...M1 no stock also ..

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm... As mentioned, sh confirm have for z3 one...

Hmm.. M1 last week just collect z30... So fast oos? o_O

busybody1

Reaction score
Z3 Exclusive to starhub but starhub shops not selling ..wat a joke !!! Really funny ..

Boner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Island wide only SH carries this model??
what is the price for Z3 now?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.