Anytime Fitness Thread

Kangsg

Reaction score
Just check with them. I think it does after 1 month provided you didn't sign their very cheap package.

Spartanz.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jurong gateway.

ppl keep complaining the gym is crowded. It's 24hr gym not 6pm gym. btw if I go other gym location will there be extra charge?

jurong gateway gym is a joke tbh, so cramped, 1 power rack 1 barbell squeezed in a small room filled with pointless machines :s22:

galapogos

Reaction score
Trained at Jurong Gateway on Thursday. Yup there's only 1 rack and limited plates, but I was able to do everything I planned to do that day. Dumbbells go up to 40kg in 2kg increments, which is great. What I didn't like was that the rack is downstairs, separate from the rest of the free weights upstairs, and I was doing alternating sets, which meant I had to walk up and downstairs between every set.

lawjk

Reaction score
hope they open one in bendemeer or boon keng or kallang. Waiting for very long liao

CPT.SG

Reaction score
jurong gateway gym is a joke tbh, so cramped, 1 power rack 1 barbell squeezed in a small room filled with pointless machines :s22:

Most of the time when I workout is when ppl don't use the rack. In fact even the dumbbell area doesn't have anyone. The only useless space is the TRX and kettlebell. I rarely see ppl using it and even when they use is either they sign up for personal training or they just playing with it. I like the gym cuz nobody bother me or some idiot slamming their weights. Any way, most of Anytime gym isn't as big as other gym. Nowadays I go to YoHA since it's nearer to my house, it's even smaller but I still able to workout.

Spartanz.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most of the time when I workout is when ppl don't use the rack. In fact even the dumbbell area doesn't have anyone. The only useless space is the TRX and kettlebell. I rarely see ppl using it and even when they use is either they sign up for personal training or they just playing with it. I like the gym cuz nobody bother me or some idiot slamming their weights. Any way, most of Anytime gym isn't as big as other gym. Nowadays I go to YoHA since it's nearer to my house, it's even smaller but I still able to workout.

wad time did u go ? I passed by during after office hours around 6-7pm n the crowd is :s22:..

ladydumbluck

Reaction score
My face gains and loses weight in my body. Is there a way to have a flat tummy while maintaining a face with a little more weight on it?

galapogos

Reaction score
My face gains and loses weight in my body. Is there a way to have a flat tummy while maintaining a face with a little more weight on it?

I think you need to start a new thread, because this has nothing to do with Anytime Fitness.

Blahhh

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How's the crowd at anytime woodlands aft midnight? am interested in the power rack and bench only

Insatiable_creat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should go for this gym instead of Cali? I am only paying 200/yr for Cali... But rather inconvenient lfor past few months because of work... The 24 hours is really appealing...

Jowa__

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should go for this gym instead of Cali? I am only paying 200/yr for Cali... But rather inconvenient lfor past few months because of work... The 24 hours is really appealing...

depends which outlet you plan to workout at. no point paying so much to workout at super small and cramp outlets, eg; bedok

Insatiable_creat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that $200/yr doe..

Was what I thought until I see myself not gaining for past few months because of hectic schedule.. Also the travel time to and fro will take up 1.5 hrs.. :( Demoralizing..

depends which outlet you plan to workout at. no point paying so much to workout at super small and cramp outlets, eg; bedok

Nex outlet. Just passed by few days ago and find it reasonably equipped :s13: Cali Bugis only have 1 squat rack and 1 smith machine even though they are much bigger.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.