Trip to europe - looking out for airline promotions

lordnaj

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm planning a trip to Europe next year, probably around April. First time going europe, anyone knows what period of time airlines usually have promotions which I can take advantage of?

jackieatbtu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Malaysia airlines was having promotion around $1100 return to London. You can check it at their website.

quotient

Reaction score
hmmm

Hi all

I'm planning a trip to Europe next year, probably around April. First time going europe, anyone knows what period of time airlines usually have promotions which I can take advantage of?

Malaysia airlines was having promotion around $1100 return to London. You can check it at their website.

when you ask for help and someone helps you you should like their posts. thats how you thank them. don be an ungrateful piece of lard.

Cheap flights | Travel deals | Hotels & hostels | Tours | Insurance | STA Travel | STA Travel Singapore

MISA Travel - Flights, cruises, resorts, getaways, hotels, guided tours and more at airfares.com.sg

trailblaze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I had a standard fare for paris cdg on emirates of $1400 w 1stopover dubai.
So u hav an idea how much is standard lah

a1v1n_

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I remembering seeing emails from Qatar, Emirates, Cathay and SQ recently. Check them out.

Sent from GAGT Android App

nomoney25

Master Member
Reaction score
Wow so fierce. I surfed through mobile version. I don't see a "like" at all.

For cheaper euro airfare. Qatar airway is the best bet. I travelled to euro in 2012 and this year. Bought multi cities airfare. Arrived Paris, departed Rome $1250 in 2012 and recently arrived london, departed Barcelona $950. Airfare was bought during their special sale. It could happen anytime. Just start to look out from now.

For example. Paris airfare selling from $799 to $899. It is typical qatar airfare promotion deal.

lordnaj

Reaction score

JDelphiNet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been looking around as well. Second cheapest I got for a multi-city (SG - Paris; Rome to SG) is $1060 from Finnair, with a stopover in Helsinki.

Cheapest is Jet Airways, just in case you're curious.

:Later,

ah_mah

Reaction score
bump. Got airline promo if flying qatar, swiss, lufthansa or emirates to Europe now!

I just booked a open jaw ticket from sg-munich, rome-sg for $870 (flying swiss+lufthansa)! Cheap cheap!

Swiss n lufthansa offer ends on 5th Jan. Qatar ends on 11 Jan.

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bump. Got airline promo if flying qatar, swiss, lufthansa or emirates to Europe now!

I just booked a open jaw ticket from sg-munich, rome-sg for $870 (flying swiss+lufthansa)! Cheap cheap!

Swiss n lufthansa offer ends on 5th Jan. Qatar ends on 11 Jan.

is there any promo for qatar? is there a promo code or something? because the current price for my route is higher than what i actually saw 2 wks ago when i was planning for my trip.:(

ah_mah

Reaction score
is there any promo for qatar? is there a promo code or something? because the current price for my route is higher than what i actually saw 2 wks ago when i was planning for my trip.:(

No promo codes. Qatar's promotion has been ongoing since last year before christmas. But if the prices on your preferred flight dates have gone up, it means that you are too slow as the seats with economy promo prices are already all sold out and they now revert back to normal price.

My ticket was booked through expedia as a open jaw ticket involving two airlines. If not, the ticket is more expensive to book either from swiss entirely or lufthansa entirely.

xrubiksx

Reaction score
maybe you can try out KLM? they have frequent promotions, if you are a student, maybe can try getting student promo. i got my tix to sweden last year about the same period for $1197 (inclusive of return tix) :)

rilakkuma06

Reaction score
Hello!! :)
I'm planning on flying to London this April. Was wondering if you guys know the rough gage for the air ticket for April? Preferably a direct flight.
I went to check SIA just now and it's almost 2.3k :(

Thank you!

UptheToon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello!! :)
I'm planning on flying to London this April. Was wondering if you guys know the rough gage for the air ticket for April? Preferably a direct flight.
I went to check SIA just now and it's almost 2.3k :(

Thank you!

SIA and direct flight sure very expensive. try Qatar(having promotion now) or Emirates. both has short stopover at Doha and Dubai respectively.

price on Qatar Airways is SGD 1090 now.

dilphinus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Air France having promos now. Think I saw London for around $1100 taxes inclusive.

I'm not a fan of Air France though. Prone to strikes.

rilakkuma06

Reaction score
Hi UpTheToon, thank you for your reply! hmm, it's actually going to be my first time flying alone on such a long flight. :( So I'm a quite scared.. hahaha! I guess direct flights will always be theis expensive..

lordnaj

Reaction score
i bought Qatar about 2 weeks ago to travel in April too, cost slightly less than 1000 per person. Open jaw ticket - SIN-LON, ROM-SIN

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
SQ sometimes got promo like 1300ish to Frankfurt,London, Copenhagen.. watch out for it.

smeagoly

Reaction score
TS, if you can find someone else to fly together and can travel on 31 March, can try SIA 2-to-fly promo. Just booked tickets to fly on 31 March (reach Amsterdam on 1 April), staying for 10 nights, about S$1400 per pax, direct flight. Flies to most European cities' capitals including London and Paris for the same price.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.