The LEGO thread [STRICTLY NO SALES!] - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

wahwah2

Reaction score

jackyfoo80

Reaction score
Anyone going to suntec on fri night? Pm me. Looking for lego khaki to scout area and maybe queue up as well. . ✌️

Me will be going down to scout too~ care to meet up ma haha am a shy person Not aiming for aa but for other set

Revuelto

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm just afraid security might not allow the queue to form after operating hours in suntec. If that's the case, there bound to have mad run, queue jumping, maybe fight or whatever.

martin1973

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Martin your eyes are eagle Sharp. Like this also can see. :s13:
Highly reco Menova shelves. Very good. :s12:

Quiz Time : Whats the set on the extreme right? (Not 10226)

Aiyah, I have the same shelves mah.

U mean the one after Sopwith camel ah? :p

Cant be your 10179. LOL :s13:

Last edited:

Reuters

Reaction score
I'm just afraid security might not allow the queue to form after operating hours in suntec. If that's the case, there bound to have mad run, queue jumping, maybe fight or whatever.

yeah, I think the mall will be closed after 10:00pm, so any queuing will be outside the mall, subjected to approval and clearance also.. so until the mall is opened on the next day, anyone has a chance to run to the store and queue up..

eskimopalm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You guys know got BW VIP entry anot. 50 sets likely not last long to public q. Plus those that cut q, so dun expect too much ok.

martin1973

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah, I think the mall will be closed after 10:00pm, so any queuing will be outside the mall, subjected to approval and clearance also.. so until the mall is opened on the next day, anyone has a chance to run to the store and queue up..

Unless the security guard beats u to be the first in Q. LOL

Last edited:

booest

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know BW Suntec is same floor as Golden Village... it is on the other side of the escalator.

it was pretty quite when I was there since not all shops are open.

Who working with GV can ninja in and sleep in the cinema LOL

gibbssee

Reaction score
I know BW Suntec is same floor as Golden Village... it is on the other side of the escalator.

it was pretty quite when I was there since not all shops are open.

Who working with GV can ninja in and sleep in the cinema LOL

You should ask," who working with BW can ninja in and sleep in the Lego shop LOL "
:s13::s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.