Juventus FC Forum (Stadio Delle Alpi)

dreamer75

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tevez: I won't renew with Juventus

The Argentine striker has enjoyed a fine run of form since his move to Turin but reveals that he has no intention of staying with the Old Lady past the summer of 2016

Carlos Tevez has revealed that he has no plans to extend his current contract with Juventus.

The Argentine has been in fine form since his move to the Serie A champions and is currently their top scorer in the league.

However, Tevez has no desire to continue his spell in Turin beyond his current deal.

"I want to respect my contract until 2016,” he told reporters at Buenos Aires airport. "That's my plan.

"I don't want to extend; that's not how I feel at the moment."

When asked if he would consider a return to boyhood club Boca Juniors, the 30-year-old urged calmness on any decisions regarding his future.

"It's too hard to say right now," he said. "I'm playing at a high level so it's important to be calm and enjoy being in the moment.

"Constant speculation would drive me crazy."

victorian07

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's been a long long time since I last came into Football Forum. Nice to see dreamer75 bro still updating regularly :)

Forza Juve!

FootballFan001

Reaction score
I hope that Pogba will stay, he is very important for the team.

Forza Juve!

Did you guys know that he has a brother (Florentin) who plays for Saint Etienne (Ligue 1)? Just read about him a few days ago...

ForzaItalia

Reaction score
Genoa v Juventus on Facebook Live

Looks like ElevenSportsSG are showing the Genoa v Juventus match Live on Facebook.

I wonder if they will keep showing games every week, or if this is a one time thing

cktan036

Reaction score
Sports Survey

Hi, I am currently a student from Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS). I am working on a project on sports marketing.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me with a survey please copy and paste the link below

goo.gl/forms/WzjHtfIEr7SbjCYH2

The objective of this survey is to have a better understanding of the sports fan. The result from this survey will help me in designing an better experience for the fans. Your response will be kept confidential and thank you for your participation.

chichichacha

Reaction score
Their losses were pretty tough games or not close at all and i wish they could do better because they are truly amazing

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.