NTU Electives Thread

AhPORK

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
depend on your AU. For me i need to take about 2-3 electives per sem cause my school's core very little. But every sem i need about 15AU. My core is like 6-9 AU only.

What course are you from?

mudxblood

Master Member
Reaction score
I applied for 2 electives, 1 from NIE and another from SCBE. The elective from SCBE is reflected as under waitlist but the elective from NIE is not reflected at all?:s11: Why is this so?

Havok_ex

Reaction score
I applied for 2 electives, 1 from NIE and another from SCBE. The elective from SCBE is reflected as under waitlist but the elective from NIE is not reflected at all?:s11: Why is this so?

Just add it in again lor. Maybe you should check if you have already got it?

fieryboyzx

Reaction score
anyone needs index 17901 "intro to philosophy"? Looking for a nice elective ( not sports) to trade!

fireup

Reaction score
CM8001

Hello! Have anybody attended CM8001 lecture today? Trying to get into the class and was shocked that there were 60+ vacancies!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.