NTU Electives Thread

Havok_ex

Reaction score
Hello! Have anybody attended CM8001 lecture today? Trying to get into the class and was shocked that there were 60+ vacancies!

60+ vacancies? The planner only shows 3 vacancies leh. Vacancies in terms of number of empty seats does not mean vacancies in the course itself. Most people dont turn up, just watch recordings can liao.

fireup

Reaction score
60+ vacancies? The planner only shows 3 vacancies leh. Vacancies in terms of number of empty seats does not mean vacancies in the course itself. Most people dont turn up, just watch recordings can liao.

yea I was looking at the planner. Weird! cos my planner shows 88 vacancies now!

mudxblood

Master Member
Reaction score
Hello! Have anybody attended CM8001 lecture today? Trying to get into the class and was shocked that there were 60+ vacancies!

i just got accepted moments ago into this course. i see the lecturer going to change the assesment of this module thats why alot of people are dropping.

Last edited:

fireup

Reaction score
i just got accepted moments ago into this course. i see the lecturer going to change the assesment of this module thats why alot of people are dropping.

Oh.. I see, thanks for the info! Any idea if it will still be pass/fail or MCQ?

cweihang

Reaction score
It's not worth the effort for Cm8001. I took it and dropped it. Weekly individual clicker test and group project. Really not worth the effort for pass/fail mod. No choice but going to take Coursera now.

Sent from Samsung GT-I9305 using GAGT

NINJA91

Reaction score
It's not worth the effort for Cm8001. I took it and dropped it. Weekly individual clicker test and group project. Really not worth the effort for pass/fail mod. No choice but going to take Coursera now.

LOL did you read the email sent out by the prof?

It is so easy to pass sia. just that you got to spend the effort to go lecture.

Dont even need to worry about exam.

cweihang

Reaction score
LOL did you read the email sent out by the prof?

It is so easy to pass sia. just that you got to spend the effort to go lecture.

Dont even need to worry about exam.
Yup. It's a pass fail. But it's my last semester. So I don't think the effort is worth a pass. Rather take Coursera. That's my opinion. Some more the grouping is pretty allocated by the prof. So you are going to have to work with strangers

NINJA91

Reaction score
Yup. It's a pass fail. But it's my last semester. So I don't think the effort is worth a pass. Rather take Coursera. That's my opinion. Some more the grouping is pretty allocated by the prof. So you are going to have to work with strangers

icic. becareful of coursera ok? Do authetication properly.

My friend did not get the 3AU as he did not autheicate properly. He is redoing it this semsetr

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.