swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So rich!
Jelly.

Get a hotel north of the river.
Nothing much south of the river.

Sorry but I have no idea which hotels are north or south of the river :s11:

I think $220/night is a very good price for either of the hotels, so why not? :o

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I have a choice of Ritz Carlton Seoul, Conrad Seoul, Lotte Downtown Seoul and Grand Hyatt Seoul for my upcoming trip in Apr 2015 (cherry blossom season). Pricing roughly the same ~$220 SGD/night. Which hotel would you guys recommend? We would like to see the cherry blossoms as well as take in some shopping and eating.

Thanks!

wow so atas ... Mi staying at best western gangnam .... but that time got glitch, so book at a low rates ;)

Hisashiburi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Look at the locations of the hotels on a map.

Most of the attractions are north of the river.

Sorry but I have no idea which hotels are north or south of the river :s11:

I think $220/night is a very good price for either of the hotels, so why not? :o

Puipui1990

Reaction score
Anyone have recommendation for hotels in Jeju ? Budget is around $100~ per night. Staying for 2 nights only..

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol..can teach how to get such glitch? haha! sounds like a special kind of discount..haha

check daily few times ba ... coz booked few trips tickets already ...
scoot to seoul, jetstar to bkk, phuket, hcm ... so hotels can book the dates le ...

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
check daily few times ba ... coz booked few trips tickets already ...
scoot to seoul, jetstar to bkk, phuket, hcm ... so hotels can book the dates le ...

But cannot be always have glitch right? :s11: Or maybe they just wanted it to seem like a glitch so that people will rush to book :s13:

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But cannot be always have glitch right? :s11: Or maybe they just wanted it to seem like a glitch so that people will rush to book :s13:

yup true :) hence, only managed to find glitch prices few days to few mths later :) The first big glitch was shangri la bangkok, with free breakfast, cocktail buffet, hi tea buffet @ 69 sgd per night . then novotel 1sgd @ silom ... etc ...

Then marriott sathorn apartment, centrepoint pratunam, mode sathorn executive with breakfast at 78sgd per night , best western seoul gangnam, perth ambassador 70+ per night , sydney aspire 79 per night ....

glitch prices from various websites hee :)

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup true :) hence, only managed to find glitch prices few days to few mths later :) The first big glitch was shangri la bangkok, with free breakfast, cocktail buffet, hi tea buffet @ 69 sgd per night . then novotel 1sgd @ silom ... etc ...

Then marriott sathorn apartment, centrepoint pratunam, mode sathorn executive with breakfast at 78sgd per night , best western seoul gangnam, perth ambassador 70+ per night , sydney aspire 79 per night ....

glitch prices from various websites hee :)

Please GPGT ;)

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please GPGT ;)

I have posted my shangri la hotel on Bangkok forum you can take a look :)
For other hotels, will show u again : )
Why u wanna see lol ... you wont get to book at that price anymore ...

Last edited:

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have posted my shangri la hotel on Bangkok forum you can take a look :)
For other hotels, will show u again : )
Why u wanna see lol ... you wont get to book at that price anymore ...

Could you kindly post the link for the Shangri la BKK booking here?

I don't mean to be rude but having frequent glitches on hotel booking websites don't seem very credible. One off, I can believe but multiple glitches that coincide with your travel plans? Highly dubious won't you say? To that point, you mentioned SQ offered flights to HK @ $198 nett last year in another thread but I have had a casual chat with someone in SQ's revenue management and they don't seem to recall any sub $200 fares last year.

Please don't take this the wrong way. I am just voicing my doubts and am genuinely happy for you if you really managed to snag those great deals :)

jinmuddy

Banned
Reaction score
I'll be staying at Lotte City Hotel Mapo next week.

Anyone stayed there before?

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Could you kindly post the link for the Shangri la BKK booking here?

I don't mean to be rude but having frequent glitches on hotel booking websites don't seem very credible. One off, I can believe but multiple glitches that coincide with your travel plans? Highly dubious won't you say? To that point, you mentioned SQ offered flights to HK @ $198 nett last year in another thread but I have had a casual chat with someone in SQ's revenue management and they don't seem to recall any sub $200 fares last year.

Please don't take this the wrong way. I am just voicing my doubts and am genuinely happy for you if you really managed to snag those great deals :)

icic... I think I think I reply different posting mixed up .
The 197 was for Bangkok . HK cheapest is abt 270+ coz the tax itself is more than 197 already :)

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.