a1v1n_

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ca855f1e-cb4a-4f71-922f-5f7850cf2cb1-208748622.jpg

Came across this.

Sent from ME using GAGT

bigmom

Reaction score
Hi! I am supposed to enlist on 3rd feb 2015 at hta pes C, the thing is i want to upgrade to pes B as i would rather do more interesting things than just being a SA. Should i try to up pes b4 or after i enlist? Cos im just scared that if i up pes b4 enlisting, cmpb might post me to saf or scdf instead. Or will i likely to remain in spf? Thanks!

biodraft

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah reservist $20 for emart per 2 year. seems like we are not being treasured :(

just tried to login with singpass but it says account not activated =\

ivanykx1

Reaction score
Hi! I am supposed to enlist on 3rd feb 2015 at hta pes C, the thing is i want to upgrade to pes B as i would rather do more interesting things than just being a SA. Should i try to up pes b4 or after i enlist? Cos im just scared that if i up pes b4 enlisting, cmpb might post me to saf or scdf instead. Or will i likely to remain in spf? Thanks!

idk about upping pes before enlisting, but i have a friend who up pes during his stay in hta from pes c to pes b1 and continued with the same intake but diff squad

Vismark

Reaction score
i got into PNSD.
ahhhhhhhh 8 - 5 ;/

PNSD which department?
Last time I also from there when it was still at opa.

Just check my emart account, no activate yet too.
I'm from F div one.

Last edited:

kusozan

Reaction score
Anyone from 135 ish intake? Was looking up for the brooks running shoes model they issue back then. I'm starting to miss those after my mizuno start to peel

TanAhKhow

Banned
Reaction score
lol. my a div just called today say i nvr take ippt :(

i recalled taking my ippt in sept or oct LAST YEAR the following week after completion 9 session of ipt

3 months later then tell me bo record.....LOL:s13::s8:

ivanykx1

Reaction score
Just managed to up pes from c9 to b1. Hopefully i get to remain in spf!

Congrats on upping pes ! But don't get your hopes too high for your next enlistment letter though.. And if you get it, pray you get frontline vocation

panda90

Reaction score
Hi, any Kins trooper got recalled back for command briefing before? whats is it about?

veltix

Reaction score
Hi ppl, does anyone knew the pns/pnsd no. For reservice. To know when u will be reservice. To know which division or unit going to eg. Kins, k9, pcg, npc, office, etc...

Last edited:

redstone

Banned
Reaction score
Yesterday , i finished my 2 day SEA game course

anyway, there are enlistment on that day

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.