Kongou Rangers :s13:

NBrZGF7.gif

Shimakaze's torpedo firing is the best :s34:

GQZny7l.png

So happy, finally built Kaga :love::love:

Ohayo!

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
when you fuse the unwanted ship, their equipment is auto sent to storage?

yea its gone. only when you remodel then will go into storage

anyway unwanted ship mainly got noob equipment so probably doesnt matter.

Noctilucence

Reaction score
The winter event starts this weekend.. lots of speculation about the mechanics of the event.

I'll take it slow since I just started last week, but thought you guys may want to take note.

Need more fast BBs.. only have haruna and hiei.. :(
ROpBxB4.gif

Last edited:

CjieTehAwesome

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The winter event starts this weekend.. lots of speculation about the mechanics of the event.

I'll take it slow since I just started last week, but thought you guys may want to take note.

Need more fast BBs.. only have haruna and hiei.. :(
ROpBxB4.gif

I'm waiting for spring event :D

For fast BBs, farm 2-3 boss, gotten a shitload of all 4 sisters (Also Ise, Fusou, Yamashiro etc), all used as food for other ships :D

2-3 is also an ok farming spot, but I've moved on to 3-2 and/or 2-4.

2-4 is an ass to clear, had to use a brute force fleet, all 4 Kongou sisters, Akagi and Kaga to complete it. Now trying to train 6 DDs to clear 3-2 (the branching rules need 6 DDs)

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Everyday spamming 2-3 also boring... Try to clear 1-5 2-5 3-5 before Friday. 5-5 I'll try to settle by end of month liao :(

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just started playing this game. How do you level up the ship fast? i stuck in map 1-2 as my ship always kana heavy damage after the battle. How to get rare ship and which ship is best for beginner as my ship is all destroyer and their hp is around 13 to 15?

Take your time, try to get some CVL from construction. Get some CA. Then try to level your DD at 1-5A. Then try to craft a few good green/blue planes for your CVL.

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i wish can go 1-5 now stuck at 1-2 and 1-3. Always heavy damage after each battle forcing me to retreat back to base.

You can always hop over to #kancolle at rizon to ask the people there. Almost all lao jiao there to help you :s34:

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i ran 1-5 a lot, probably not going for the feb event lol, going to farm buckets for spring event

farming resources with exped
I did what you're doing when I started out, then suffered midway. But leveling the right ships help somewhat.

CjieTehAwesome

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I did what you're doing when I started out, then suffered midway. But leveling the right ships help somewhat.

focused too much on kiso and hiei, one 65 one 60, now spreading out leveling, kaga, souryuu, kirishima leveling (50+) and side ships yuubari, sendai and suzuya for now

CjieTehAwesome

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
For 3-2, the 6 DDs should Kai ni? Mine mostly Lv 30+-40+ not sure if wanna try.

leonaheidern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol i still cannot get into the kancolle game server using the google cookie.

but kancolle anime getting better, fubuki-chan getting more experienced not so wimpy now.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.