Dash promotion (No referral)

devion

Reaction score
Dash Promotions

From now till 5 Feb 2015, simply top up your Dash mCash at any Singtel Retail Shop or via your Singtel bill in the Dash app, and get an additional 10% bonus on your top-up amount. This only applies to your first top-up during the promotion period, and the maximum bonus amount is $10. So why not top up $100 to get $10 extra? Terms & Conditions apply. Find the nearest Singtel Retail Shops around you here.

Anybody tried topping up from Singtel shops? Any additional charges & whether able to top up using credit cards? Do I also need to join the normal queue in Singtel shop to do this top up?

minqiang

Reaction score
Dash Promotions

From now till 5 Feb 2015, simply top up your Dash mCash at any Singtel Retail Shop or via your Singtel bill in the Dash app, and get an additional 10% bonus on your top-up amount. This only applies to your first top-up during the promotion period, and the maximum bonus amount is $10. So why not top up $100 to get $10 extra? Terms & Conditions apply. Find the nearest Singtel Retail Shops around you here.

Anybody tried topping up from Singtel shops? Any additional charges & whether able to top up using credit cards? Do I also need to join the normal queue in Singtel shop to do this top up?
Answer can be found in dash Facebook ! :)

koreanlover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They say my m1 number k not. True?

I just topped up $100 at Singtel Bugis junction to a non Singtel number.

Just need to queue up at the cashier and give them the mobile number used for Dash login.

Last edited:

actman

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
use Dash app to top up mCash a/c via Singtel bill.
thanks dash =:p

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah again? I topped up $100 got $12 last time, now can top up again?

Sunnydae

Reaction score
Hmmm, I can't top my via Singtel anymore although its already 1st Feb. Guess the limit is by bill date. Wasted, haha

ilANG_GE

Reaction score
Dash Promotions

Thanks for sharing this lobang :) just go cashier only and pay with cash or nets..

Pocoyoz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has singtel Outstanding balance cannot topup with dash? :)

minqiang

Reaction score
GET FREE $8 TO $88 DIGITAL HONG BAOS FROM DASH!

From now till 5 March 2015, share the goat fortune and send your friends and family free digital Hong Baos of $8 to $88 via the Dash app. They will each receive their mystery amount upon signing up for Dash. Plus, you’ll get an $88 bonus from Dash if 11 of them sign up successfully.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.