[Fan Club] LCHF Lifestyle - Part 3

aaur4man

Banned
Reaction score
dWHdm00.jpg

Reaction score
In the beginning it is cos we still need to eat as much as we did previously...

But once our bodies adapt, you will find that you can get by with less - our bodies no longer crave as much food once we feed it properly...

Most of the time, it's the lack of correct nutrients...hahah

I get by with a meal a day and sometimes I spend less than S$2 in total :o

a meal a day is still doable but i think fasting works much faster when dieting.

saiyan2005

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In the beginning it is cos we still need to eat as much as we did previously...

But once our bodies adapt, you will find that you can get by with less - our bodies no longer crave as much food once we feed it properly...

Most of the time, it's the lack of correct nutrients...hahah

I get by with a meal a day and sometimes I spend less than S$2 in total :o

ya lor now i try eat one meal a day. just wack dinner full and the next day u won feel like eating haha

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
a meal a day is still doable but i think fasting works much faster when dieting.

Your body will automatically adjust if you eat a much smaller meal daily for a period of time...

You may sabo your metabolism rate and make things worse...hahah

ya lor now i try eat one meal a day. just wack dinner full and the next day u won feel like eating haha

Yup, as long as you can pack all your caloric needs in that 1 meal, it should be enough...

Of course some schools of thought suggest that it may be better to eat earlier rather than later...hahah

I do see some logic in that but due to work, dinner is probably the only meal that I can cook at home

Of course, I could cook the night before and tapao to office for lunch but lazy :(

saiyan2005

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your body will automatically adjust if you eat a much smaller meal daily for a period of time...

You may sabo your metabolism rate and make things worse...hahah

Yup, as long as you can pack all your caloric needs in that 1 meal, it should be enough...

Of course some schools of thought suggest that it may be better to eat earlier rather than later...hahah

I do see some logic in that but due to work, dinner is probably the only meal that I can cook at home

Of course, I could cook the night before and tapao to office for lunch but lazy :(

i also lazy haha. aiyah can save money also haha:s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.