[Hoot]Tea from Kyoto

kokjj87

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how you drink the tea when you are in office?
use tea cup or normal cup?

adv_illusioned

Reaction score
fwah. i wanted to order to try out their gyokuro and shincha but their shipping cost is damn expensive(almost 1/2~1/3 of the total cost) sia.

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fwah. i wanted to order to try out their gyokuro and shincha but their shipping cost is damn expensive(almost 1/2~1/3 of the total cost) sia.

Yes. Now is Shincha period. fresh harvest

Shipping always expensive. I think they use faster speed one? They shipped on wednesday afternoon and Monday morning i received already.

They also like put in big box with some many air bubble maybe to protect tea package

adv_illusioned

Reaction score
Yes. Now is Shincha period. fresh harvest

Shipping always expensive. I think they use faster speed one? They shipped on wednesday afternoon and Monday morning i received already.

They also like put in big box with some many air bubble maybe to protect tea package

i went to http://www.maiko.ne.jp/english/shopping/top.htm instead to try.
so far, only tried hibiki-an's Kuradashi Gyokuro and sencha.

gyokuro hard to get right sia. my 80g disappeared after i brew ~12 times.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.