[Hoot]Tea from Kyoto

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
at first i didnt believe, i brew it like the sencha, in the end not nice.
must 敢敢 add the tea leaves to enjoy it.

Yeah. On their website

The key to preparing Japanese green tea properly in a kyusu teapot is the combination of three things - the amount of tea leaves, water temperature, and brewing time. Firstly, the most fundamental aspect is the amount of tea leaves used. It is important to note that the proper amount differs depending on where the leaves were grown and the tea dealer. The proper amount that Ippodo specifies for bringing out the taste that Ippodo wants its customers to enjoy is 10 grams.
In our experience, in the majority of cases where people say that the tea tastes weak or flavorless, less than the proper amount of tea leaves has been used. When people see 10 grams of tea leaves in a kyusu teapot, many are surprised and think it is too much.

hotstuff4u

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yes. Now is Shincha period. fresh harvest

Shipping always expensive. I think they use faster speed one? They shipped on wednesday afternoon and Monday morning i received already.

They also like put in big box with some many air bubble maybe to protect tea package

Air Bubble u poke Liao maybe got tea aroma

samloi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there is one type of tea that have a coffee like aroma but taste like tea on the tongue..... love it but dunno what its called

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.