[Official] BlackBerry z10

nicholaslee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone faced the screen rotation issue with 10.3.1? My Z10 black works well, but my wife's white z10 had this issue after the update.

At hub, the screen always auto rotate even if the Rotation Lock is on or off.

mikezuper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone faced the screen rotation issue with 10.3.1? My Z10 black works well, but my wife's white z10 had this issue after the update.

At hub, the screen always auto rotate even if the Rotation Lock is on or off.

Black z10 here and no issue with rotation lock

tinkerbellx

Reaction score
how bad is your battery drain? I can survive a whole day if I don't do a lot of whatsapp. (like 3-5 people nonestop for an hour will cost me almost 65% of battery. :p

mingj

Master Member
Reaction score
how bad is your battery drain? I can survive a whole day if I don't do a lot of whatsapp. (like 3-5 people nonestop for an hour will cost me almost 65% of battery. :p

Personally I found that after the upgrade the drain is about 20-30 % more... I found out that it is cause by the GPS. It seem that the GPS are being "triggered" more often. I turn the GPS off, and it seem to be back to normal.

nicholaslee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Personally I found that after the upgrade the drain is about 20-30 % more... I found out that it is cause by the GPS. It seem that the GPS are being "triggered" more often. I turn the GPS off, and it seem to be back to normal.
good tip! let me try

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.