Keppel Infrastructure Trust *Official* (SGX: A7RU)

eedeew

Reaction score
can someone help me? i saw KEPINFRFKACITNRO in my cdp account, but still havent received any letters on what to do.

or maybe it was discarded accidentally?

cant seem to find any instructions online as well

thanks in advance

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can someone help me? i saw KEPINFRFKACITNRO in my cdp account, but still havent received any letters on what to do.

or maybe it was discarded accidentally?

cant seem to find any instructions online as well

thanks in advance

That's the rights "share". IIRC its $0.515 per share, if you choose to exercise. After 11 June 9.30pm, they will expire and become worthless if the rights are not exercised.

The letter will be snail mailed to you. If still haven't recieved by Monday, call up the underwriters:

Any inquiries relating to the Preferential Offering should be directed to DBS Bank Ltd. during office
hours from 3 June 2015 to 11 June 2015 at the following hotline number 1800-222-2222.

Last edited:

Obama486

Banned
Reaction score
the rights , can use
if no use.. then sell in open market

no matter what... the worst decision is to let it expire

so remember to use your rights or sell it in open market

cheers

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the rights , can use
if no use.. then sell in open market

no matter what... the worst decision is to let it expire

so remember to use your rights or sell it in open market

cheers

Depends...sometimes rights not worth taking up...e.g. value trap pennies. For blue chip and good quality mid caps, REITS, biz trusts, it's a no brainer ;)

Obama486

Banned
Reaction score
Depends...sometimes rights not worth taking up...e.g. value trap pennies. For blue chip and good quality mid caps, REITS, biz trusts, it's a no brainer ;)

if the rights no worth taking, just sell the rights in open market would be best, at least get some extra $$

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The rights issue is NON-RENOUNCABLE, and CANNOT BE TRADED ON THE SGX. Either you subscribe to the rights, or let it lapse.

Obama486

Banned
Reaction score
The rights issue is NON-RENOUNCABLE, and CANNOT BE TRADED ON THE SGX. Either you subscribe to the rights, or let it lapse.

wah... cannot sell the rights

they really like to strong move sia... force investors to top up cash

but I think ok la... pre rights maybe will have selling pressure

post rights long term its a solid mid cap utility play

satayxp

Banned
Reaction score
cannot do electronic application thru internet banking.. only atm... zzzzz

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah... cannot sell the rights

they really like to strong move sia... force investors to top up cash

but I think ok la... pre rights maybe will have selling pressure

post rights long term its a solid mid cap utility play
Yes. More diversified than Keppel DC REIT, but can't compare with REIT because this is a business trust. Also can't compare with SCI because they're not a pure utilities counter.

Current div yield 5.8%, with market cap similar to Keppel DC. I think it's a unique position between Keppel DC and SCI, and the yield appears to agree as well.

Sent from Sony D5833 using GAGT

satayxp

Banned
Reaction score
why other rights issues or application can be done electronically thru internet banking, this one electronically only atm.. so troublesome.. zzzz :(

Asphodeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why other rights issues or application can be done electronically thru internet banking, this one electronically only atm.. so troublesome.. zzzz :(

At least can go ATM...you'll be surprised at how backwards some companies are...recently I exercised my warrants on a security, and in order to do that, I have to wait for them to snail mail a form to me, and then I snail mail back with my cashier's order...:s22:

ccostagmont

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just went to the posb ATM & subscribed to the rights + try my luck at attempting to get excess rights...

Standard $2 fee applies...

Obama486

Banned
Reaction score
if u think good value, can always try to apply access

example apply for twice what u are allocated

often will have ppl who never notice and laspe... so u makan their rights

sibei song

JustTrade

Reaction score
SCB jin mafan. Need call them to let them know you are taking up the offering. Almost forget sia!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.